Prepared To Be Noticed E

Demi's POV

Today's the day. Mia's second albums comes out today, July 25th. She has put in a lot of work on this album and to release it only a little over a year after her first, shows just how great she is at making music. I still haven't heard the final cut of any of her songs so I'm excited to finally hear it.

After the Grammy's we flew back out to Europe to continue with my world tour. To say it was successful was an understatement. It was incredible. Going to all of those different countries and getting to experience a bit of their culture and go sightseeing with the love of my life made this tour even more special.

But by far going to Australia had to be my favorite part of the tour because we had Gianna and Maddie with us. It was a really nice time having them with us. I had Maddie come out on stage with me to rap Cher Lloyd's part in Really Don't Care and the crowd went nuts. Mia brought Gianna out on stage with her during Monster, she played guitar alongside her mother and it was amazing.

When the tour was over Mia and I started spending a lot of time at the studio. It was also the start of summer so we have been hanging out with Gianna more because now she is out of school. Some day's if I'm in the studio or in a meeting Mia and Wesley would take Gianna out to the beach with them and try to get her to learn how to surf. After each attempt Gianna would just lay out on the sand and tan. Gianna isn't really a big fan of the ocean.

On the days that Mia was in the studio Gianna and I would usually go shopping or work on details for the wedding. It was a lot at the start of the summer, sometimes Mia wouldn't even come home at night, she would just stay and sleep at the studio. Simon was putting a lot of pressure on her to get the album done before the end of the summer. At first he wanted it done and out by the fourth of July. That day came and pasted before Mia had a final song list.

But Mia slowly finished it up and today is it release day. Right now Mia is still sleeping. She was working on some stuff for our wedding late last night, but she wouldn't tell me what so I have been getting curious as to what she is doing. I asked Gianna about it and she said she was no clue, nor Marissa or any of Mia's family or friends. She is keeping this to herself.

I guess I can't blame her. I have been keeping stuff from her also. Well I'm keeping her wedding present a secret. It isn't so tightly kept like hers because I need some help with mine. Marissa is helping me with mine and I'm also taking a little bit of input from Gianna because my gift effects all of us.

Today when Mia finally gets up we are going out to Target to go buy her album, then afterward Mia is having a private performance for her fans. It's going to be at The Troubadour. Mia handpicked 200 of her fans and gave them free tickets to this show as a thank you for being her fans. Along with the show she is doing a meet and greet with everybody and a q&a in between songs.

Simon is actually here in LA for the weekend to celebrate Mia's album and what Mia doesn't know is that he is throwing her a surprise party. It's tomorrow night and basically everybody who's anybody is going to be there. Mia thinks I'm taking her out to dinner but I'm not. Oh and Brooklyn and Melissa are here for the celebration along with Karina, Shaun, Paul, Isabella, Susan and Peter. They got in last night and are coming to the show tonight. Paul is going to run out on stage to surprise Mia. It's going to be so cute.

It's now 11:15 and I think that Mia has slept enough. Gianna and I are sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Come on time to get your mom up." I said.

"Do you know what time she came in last night?" Gianna asked as I pulled her up.

"No do you?" I asked.

"Like 4:30, she came into my room and caught me watching TV." G said.

"Why were you watching TV at 4:30?" I asked and raised my eyebrow at her.