Oprah E

Mia's POV:

Today is the day. Oprah's people have been here for about two hours already setting up and discussing what is going to happen. The past two days have been every eventful. Demi sent some stuff over some more tour details and stuff for our vacation. Brooklyn looked at my stitches and is going to take them out tomorrow morning before Demi and I leave for LA. Sara and Simon are both here also. Sara tried to get me into a dress but I almost killed her. She is not going to get me into a dress. So I put on my nicest black skinny jeans, a white muscle shirt and black blazer. Brooklyn helped me get dressed because my arm is still in the sling.

I was playing with the twins while I waited for the woman of the hour. Brooklyn and Melissa both have to work today and Karina is coming to pick them up to take them to her house while all of this is going on. The camera guys have been following me around yesterday and today except when I got tired of them being around and kicked them out.

Back to today, I'm sitting on the floor with A.J. and Julia in front of me. They both babble a lot and its super cute. They crawl a lot and Julia is even standing on her own. A.J. can stand up when he is holding onto something. Julia stood up and looked at me. She smiled and put her right foot forward. Was she about to take her first steps?

"Moms get down here I think Julia is about to walk!" I yelled. "Come on Julia, come to sissy" I said and held out my left arm.

She giggled and moved her left foot forward. I heard some running so I looked to the kitchen. Moms are both standing there half dressed. Brooklyn has her scrub shirt on and boxer shorts while Melissa has her scrub pants and nothing but a bra. I turned my attention back to Julia. She started walking right into my chest. I was full out crying when she got to me.

I hugged her for a second and Melissa took her from me and picked her up in a hug. They had a little love feast for a minute and I looked back at A.J. He looked mad that his sister is getting all the attention. I smiled and snapped a picture and put it on Twitter. @MiaH.S.Stone: Someone's jealous of his sister walking for the first time. After I sent it it got tons of feedback. Then I realized that was the first thing I posted since the accident. I sighed and reopen Twitter. @MiaH.S.Stone: Hello world, this is Mia. I'm okay, doing good. Everything will be explained soon, I promise. Stay tuned for more updates.

After I hit send I put my phone down. The doorbell rang and I got up to get the door. Karina stood on the other side and I let her in. I brought A.J. out to her car to help her and say hi to Paul. She still has to bring him to school.

"Hi Paul" I said and put A.J. in the car seat.

"Hi Mia!" He said and smiled.

"Have a good day at school okay? I will see you later." I said and gave him a high five.

"Bye Mia!" He said as I shut the door.

I said by to Karina and went back inside. Moms went back upstairs and got ready for work. The doorbell rang again and I got it. When I opened the door the one and only Oprah Winfrey was standing on the other side.

"You must be Mia." She said.

"That's me, come in." I said and moved aside to let her inside.

We got set up and chatted for a minute before we started the interview. We originally were going to film it outside but it is getting too hot out, so we moved to the living room. I drank a little water and got set in my set the director called action and Oprah started.

"So you little miss Mia are starting to become a huge superstar. Number one album, three number one singles on said album, a sold out tour and from what I understand you are going out on tour again?" She started.