San Antonio E

Demi's POV

The first show of my World Tour is in the books and I couldn't be more excited about how it went. The crowd was absolutely crazy! If all of my shows are like this I can't wait to play them.

After the show we hung out for a few minutes before we got onto our buses and started toward Albany. Mia is on her bus tonight with her band. The way we worked it out is that every few nights we'll get on one of our buses and spend the night. I have to say I don't really sleep great when Mia isn't next to me.

The show in Albany wasn't a sellout but it was close to it. Mia and I didn't sing our song. We thought that since the first show is a special night we were only going to play it on big show nights. But I have to say I really love the song. Mia doesn't express her feelings as much as she does in song. To me I don't really care as long as she does in some way.

After Albany we took the scenic route to Pittsburg. Mia came on my bus today and I was really happy about it. All we really did was cuddle in my bed and watch the window as we went past Lake Erie. The lake it's self was beautiful and since we had the day off to travel we took a detour to actually see the lake. Of course this ended in a water fight with me losing. It was my band versing Mia's and let's face it, Mia's band will die for her so, they won and I got soaked. Once we had our fun we got back onto the road.

The show in Pittsburg was great and before I knew it we were off to Raleigh. After the show in Raleigh I went onto twitter and saw all the buzz going on about Mia and me singing together. Pretty much all of the buzz was positive and I couldn't be more excited. During all of my shows so far that has been the highlight of the night.

From Raleigh we went to Miami. Miami was nice because we got to stay in a hotel and Mia and I finally had some time alone. I was getting to the point where I was almost going through withdrawal. Mia is kind of like my drug, I just want to be with her all the time. We spent the day together by the pool and even went for a swim. The bruising on her ribs are almost gone and Mia looks a lot better. I still keep taps with Brooklyn just to put her mind at ease. When Mia was with them before she came to tour Brooklyn told me she had a nightmare and the night after she didn't sleep at all.

As far as I know she hasn't had any on tour. I need to ask her band if she has. They should tell me. The night together was nice, we went out to dinner at some restaurant and went to the beach and walked around at night. We didn't get notice once and it was nice. After sound check the next day Mia went off to do some interview and I snuck into her dressing room.

Her band was in there doing nothing but sitting around so this is the perfect time.

"Hey can I ask you guys something?" I said leaning against the door.

"What's up Demi?" Taylor asked.

"When Mia is on the bus with you guys has she had any nightmares, or has she been staying up all night?" I asked.

Everybody looked at each other and I knew she has. Mark coughed and hit Reagan's shoulder. She gave him a death glare and looked at Taylor.

"Please tell me if she has, it's important." I said.

"The first night on the bus she woke up screaming. She did it again after the Pittsburg show and she wouldn't sleep on the way to Raleigh." Hanna said.

"Fuck" I said and rubbed my head.

"What's going on with her Demi?" Reagan asked.

"Ever since the shooting she has been having flashbacks and nightmares, she said if they wouldn't go away she would go talk to someone but that isn't happening. I think she has PTSD." I said and pulled out my phone.