Christmas E

Mia's POV

After Gianna fell into a deep sleep Demi and I got out of bed to set up her gifts. I don't know what got into Demi and I but we got into a giggly mood and we just had a lot of fun putting out presents for Gianna. Once they were all set up we changed and got back into bed with Gianna. We sandwiched her between us and fell asleep.

The morning came early along with a lot of shaking. When I finally opened my eyes I saw Demi standing in front of me.

"It's time to get up babe" She said.

"What are you doing out of bed?" I asked and sat up.

"Gianna was really excited this morning so she got me up really early. But we made you breakfast though." Demi said. I got up from Gianna's bed and walked out to the living room. Gianna sat on the couch on her phone but when she saw me she jumped off the couch and ran over to me.

"Merry Christmas!" She said. I smiled and kissed her head.

"Merry Christmas princess." I said.

After Gianna let me go I walked over to Demi. She was smiling at the exchange Gianna and I just had. I put my arms around her and pulled her into a kiss.

"Merry Christmas babe" I said when we pulled away.

"Merry Christmas too you too." Demi said.

"To the first of many." I said.

"Agreed." Demi said. Gianna had enough of us sucking face so she threw a pillow at us. After a good pillow fight Demi and I sat back on the couch and watched Gianna open her presents. We didn't get her a lot but we got her a good amount.

Watching her open gifts made me realize that a lot has changed over the past two months. First Demi would drag me to therapy. After lots and lots of hours of talking about my past and my issues I'm slowly coming to terms with things. When Demi went away for her Jingle Ball shows I was okay and I actually slept through the night.

Link has also been a great addition to my team. He is wonderful with Gianna. He's kind of like a big brother to her and he is actually a really good security guard. He has also been really helpful to me. One day when I walked into one of the break rooms of the studio Mark and Jason were playing Call of Duty or something like that and it triggered a flashback. Link helped me get out of it. After I came out of it he told me he also has PTSD. We kind of bonded over it. Link has also kind of become my running buddy slash trainer. He actually played lacrosse during high school so he actually knows what he is doing and it's kind of nice to play against some actually competition. Running wise he usually runs in the morning by himself so I told him just to come to the apartment and we will go together.

Also, I don't know how I forgot to mention it before but while Demi was in Europe I went to the American Music Awards. I was up for 6 awards Artist of the Year, New Artist, Single of the Year for Born To Make A Sound, Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Album, and Favorite Artist for Alternative Rock. I took Gianna as my date and we had a lot of fun. She was really excited to see an award show in person. Link came for security and Sara came just to keep me in check. She didn't force me into a dress and I was really happy about that. Just a pair of black dress pants and a dark blue polo. But Sara did make me walk and pose on the red carpet. She knows I hate it but I hate wearing dresses more.

So after I did the red carpet we walked into the building and took our seats. I said hi to a lot of people I have gotten to know over my time in the studio. Taylor and I had a lengthy conversation about writing together and I even chatted with Selena for a few minutes before she left. Her performance had G almost in tears, hell I think she had everyone almost in tears. Lorde and I had a conversation about working together also. I would love to get in a studio with her for a few hours and see what comes out of it.