Gianna E

Mia's POV

On the way home Gianna told us about her day and we told her about ours, minus Wes' meltdown in the kitchen. Paul was happy he had someone to talk to on the way home. When we got home Wes took Paul inside because he was sleeping while Gianna helped me grab my stuff. She just took my backpack while I grabbed my board.

"So what's the deal between you and Wes?" She asked.

"We were together for a couple of months and I broke it off with him. I looked at him more as a brother then a boyfriend." I said.

"Thank you" Gianna said.

"For what?" I asked as I pushed the door open for her.

"For defending me against Amber." Gianna said.

"It was my pleasure." I said and kissed her head. "I was going to hit her, it was a good thing Wes held me back."

"Yea I saw that too." G said and chuckled as we walked into the living.

Everyone but the girls are sitting around the living room watching TV. When Gianna saw everybody she stopped in her tracks.

"Mia your family is here! You should spend time with them not me!" G said and tried to go to the front door. I grabbed her arm and she spun around.

"You're family now Gianna." I said looking into her brown eyes that look just like Demi's.

Gianna didn't say anything so I just took her to my room. She sat down on my bed and I put my board down on the floor before kneeling in front of her.

"There is something I want to talk to you about later okay? I haven't had a chance to talk to Demi yet but once I do I will tell you okay?" I said and moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

"My mom used to do that." Gianna said in a small voice.

"What sweetie?" I asked.

"She used to move hair out of my face like that." Gianna said. I smiled at her and kissed her hand.

"How about you tell me about your mom?" I asked and got off my knees.

Gianna nodded and I sat down next to her on my bed. We got comfortable against my headboard and Gianna told me about her mother. From what she told me her mother seemed like a great person. She always made sure Gianna was okay, always made sure she was safe. When Gianna was 10 her mother was diagnosed with some brain tumor and tried to find Gianna's dad but she passed before she could. So she was placed into the foster care system. She has been living with Mary for a year now.

When she was done talking about her mom I decided we needed to do something fun. So we got off my bed and walked back to the living room.

"Where's Demi?" I asked my moms.

"Her room with the girls." Brooklyn said.

I nodded and walked with Gianna to Demi's room. I pushed it open and looked inside. All the girls were sitting in a circle on Demi's bed talking about something.

"Hello everybody." I said and shut the door behind me.

"Momma Mia, so nice of you to join us." Maddie said. I smirked and pulled Gianna with me toward the bed.

"Guys I don't know if you meet already at the concert but this is Gianna, G this is Dallas, Marissa, Maddie my best friend Ali, and you have already met Demi." I said.

Everybody said there hello's and we sat down on the bed. I sat behind Demi and pulled her into me while Gianna sat next to Demi and I on my right.

"So we are bored and need something fun to do." I said.