The Wedding E

Mia's POV

Today is the day, August 26th 2016. I'm getting married to my other half today. To be completely honest with you I don't know how to feel about it. I know I should be nervous or excited but I kind of feel numb. It's a weird feeling, but I know when I see Demi in her wedding dress that will all change and I'll be a mess but for now I'm good.

All of our family and friends are here and I couldn't be more excited. Julia is going to be the flower girl and A.J. is the ring barer. Moms spent a while trying to find them nice outfits and it was really cute. I had a long conversation with Grandpa the other day and I asked him if he would give me away. Since I met him we have become really close. We talk at least once a week, most of the time that's more then I call my mothers. He has kind of become like a father to me. He cried when I asked him but said yes.

I haven't seen Demi since last night and I just can't wait to see her. I just had Sara finish covering up the tattoos on my back with makeup and some of the scars. It's just us two in the room because I really didn't want anybody else to do it. Something's I only trust Sara with, and when it comes to exposing my body, Sara is on top of that list.

"Did you give it to her yet?" She asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"No, I want to give it to her. Like I don't need to see her I just need to hear her voice, can you call Marissa and tell her that I'm coming?" I asked.

"Yea just give me a second." I said and got myself together.

For the past two years I have been working on an album in secret. There is only one made and there will only ever be one. This is my real gift to Demi. Going to Africa with her will just be a bonus. But this is my Wedding Album to her. Some of the songs are covers and others are my own. But as I walked through the halls of the mansion to where Demi is getting ready I'm starting to feel the nerves.

"Relax Mia, everything is going to be fine." Sara said from behind me.

"I know, I just put a lot of work into this and I hope she likes it." I said as I knocked on the large wooden door.

At first I didn't hear anything, however I think it's because the door is so thick. But then the door cracked open.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me?" I heard Demi's voice say.

"Yea, uhm, I got you a wedding gift. Well I made it. You know I'm better with song lyrics then words so I made you this." I said and played with the CD in my hand.

"Can I listen to it now?" She asked.

"Did you do your makeup yet? Because if you did I'm going to say no, because I don't want to be blamed for them fixing it. I have a feeling your going to cry over it." I said.

"Well they were about to start but I'll make sure they won't." Demi said.

"Okay" I said and gave her the CD. I held onto her hand for a minute before I let it go.

"Babe, go get ready, I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

That brought my nerves down a bit. Sara and I went back to my dressing room and I was met by Lauren. She stood there in a navy blue velvet dress and a black leather jacket over it.

"You aren't dressed yet?" Lauren asked.

"No, I just gave Demi the CD." I said and gave her a hug. "Sara I'll call Tony when I'm ready, you can go now." I said. Sara nodded and left the room.

"Do you think she is going to like it?" I asked Lauren and sat down.

"Mia shut the fuck up with your worrying. You had me balling when I listened to it, Demi is going to fucken love it." Lauren said.