Change E

Mia's POV

*Some people say that a major trauma in a person's life can change them forever. From the way think, act, and even express themselves. Sometime the trauma is so severe the person is almost a lost cause. But with a lot of patience, love and sometimes medication the person slowly finds there way again. It might take days, weeks and sometimes even years but slowly you will see the change back into the person they once were. *

I woke up in bed next to Demi and looked around. We weren't at either one of our houses. I'm really confused. I went to move my right arm and saw it in a sling. What the hell? I looked around and realized I'm in a hospital bed.

"Demi" I said and shook her a bit. I wanted to get up but I couldn't.

"What's wrong Mia are you in pain?" Demi said and shot right up.

"What is going on why am I here?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" She asked and rubbed her head.

"No what happened?" I asked getting panicky.

"Mia relax, I'll be right back." Demi said.

She kissed my head and jumped out of bed and ran toward the door. I closed my eyes and try to piece together what happened. I remember going to see Aiden. I heard something so I turned around, when I did I got hit in the head with something and blacked out. I brought my hand up to my forehead and felt something.

I opened my eyes and saw a few people in my room. Demi was standing next to a woman in a white lab coat and moms are standing right behind them.

"Hi Mia" The woman said. I backed up in my bed a little bit.

"What's going on? What happened?" I asked.

"What do you remember Mia?" The woman said.

"Getting hit in the head." I said.

I closed my eyes again because my head is starting to hurt along with my side. I closed my eyes even harder trying to remember something else. I don't know what happened but it all came back to me. I screamed and opened my eyes looking around.

"Do you remember now Mia?" The woman said.

"Why did they kill him? He wasn't going to hurt me!" I said and tried to breath.

I started coughing and I couldn't breath. I sat up in bed and tried to breath. Someone put my inhaler in my hand I took it. After a few minutes I started to calm down, just my side started to kill me.

"I'm going to give you some pain killers is that okay?" The woman said.

"Fine" I said.

There was a knock at the door and it opened. In walked two police officers and a woman in a scrubs.

"I tried to keep them out but I couldn't." The woman said.

"We are here to take their statements." The tall one said.

"Absolutely not, Mia isn't in any condition to" I cut her off.

"I'll talk" I said wanting to get this behind me.

I told them everything that I could remember. Once they where done I went back to sleep. The next couple of days where hazy because I was so drugged up, a lot of people came in to see me. I remember Sara and Simon and Lauren coming to see me. I actually had a conversation with them that I some what remember. The stitches in my arm come out in a few days, same with my head. I'm not really allowed to do anything.

Moms took me home four days later. Demi has been in and out the whole time. She has her own life so I don't blame her. I can't play guitar till I get the stitches out of my arm but I have been writing a lot. The media has been loving this whole thing. Sara and Simon are coming over later to discuss this whole mess and how to handle it.