'Therapy' E

Mia's POV

The morning came way too early for my liking. Demi woke me up and I got myself together. Gianna is happy that we are both taking her to school today. I got all of my stuff together and grabbed a poptart to eat on the way and we got into Demi's Mercedes. When we got to school Demi and I kissed Gianna's cheeks and she happily got out of the car and ran off to the steps to meet Cara who is waiting for her. Demi took my hand in hers and we made our way to Demi's therapist's office. I guess she is trying to calm my nerves but I still have them.

When we got there I gripped onto Demi's hand for dear life afraid that if I let it go something bad will happen. Demi checked me in and handed me a clipboard of papers to fill out.

"Answer the questions honestly. She won't be able to help you if you don't." Demi said and kissed my temple. We sat down next to each other and I reluctantly let go of her hand to answer the questions. Demi put her hand on my leg and rub her thumb over my knee.

I silently thanked her for keeping the physical contact between us and I started to answer the questions. I was about half way through it when a door opened. I was so into answering the questions that I didn't look up until Demi hit my leg. I looked at her and she nodded toward the open door. A women stood there, she looked like she was in her middle thirties, brown hair and brown eyes.

Demi stood up and I grabbed her hand as she started to walk. She looked at me and nodded her head toward the door again. I clenched my jaw and got up.

"I didn't finish the questions" I said quietly.

"That's fine Mia, my name is Doctor Skylar Anderson. It's nice to meet you." The woman said and held out her hand. Demi took the clipboard from me and I shook her hand.

"I wish I could say the same." I said and dropped her hand.

"I understand, most people say the same thing." Doctor Anderson said and walked down the hall. Demi and I followed along and walked through the door she opened.

Inside I sat down next to Demi on a couch that was set up in the middle of the room.

"Can I see what you have written?" She asked and pointed to the clipboard.

"I haven't finished it yet though." I said.

"That's okay, I'll see whatever you have down." Doctor Anderson said. I handed her the clipboard and she started to read it over.

"I'll be right outside okay?" Demi said in my ear.

"You're leaving?" I asked her, my stomach sinking to my feet.

"Yes, you need to talk with Doctor Anderson. I'll be in the waiting room when you're done." Demi said and let go of my hand.

She got up and walked out of the door leaving me alone. If I knew she was going to leave me alone with the Doctor I wouldn't have came.

"Mia, I just want to tell you that I'm not here to judge you. You don't have to tell me anything. Demi told me that you don't like talking about you past or what happened with your parents. Just start by telling me a little bit about yourself." Doctor Anderson said.

"I'm 19, originally from Dallas. I'm a famous Rockstar." I said.

"Your pretty young to be a famous Rockstar." She said.

"Yea well I've been through enough to make me at least 40." I said looking down at my hands.

"Do you have any siblings?" She asked.

"Yea, three. My younger brother and sister are a year old and my other brother would have been 28 this year." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your older brother." She asked.