Grammy's E

Mia's POV

Finally we are going home. Even though I love Europe I'm happy to be going home to see my princess. It has been an exciting month touring Europe. Every stop we had we tried to get out and see some of the country we were in. Sometimes we could sometimes we couldn't.

On the jet home is only Demi, her team, Sara and I. Our bands are on their way to the next location, which I believe is Italy. Demi and I settled on the couch in the plane while we waited for the jet to take off. Tonight was a show night and right now I'm exhausted. Demi is in my arms and I wrapped a seat belt around us as the pilot came into the plane. I really couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I looked down and saw that Demi is already asleep, and I wasn't so far behind her.

Sara woke us up when we landed. Demi was already up and getting her stuff together. She didn't really take anything with her, just dirty clothes just so she can wash them and leave them at the apartment. I got myself together and met Demi on the tarmac. Gianna would be waiting at the apartment for us. Diana dropped her off after school.

We got into one of the cars and the driver drove us home. Demi's team is coming over a bit later to get her and Gianna ready for tonight. We just want some us time with Gianna ourselves.

Finally we got home. The driver pulled up to the apartment and Demi and I ran out of the car running toward the front door trying to see her first. I got to the door first but fumbled with my keys. Demi came and pushed me out of the way and put her keys into the door first.

"GIANNA!" She yelled once she got inside. I heard footsteps and there she came running around from the hallway.

"Moms" She said and launched herself into Demi's arms. I was right behind them to make sure they didn't end up on the floor.

We stayed like that for a while. When we finally broke apart Gianna told us all about what she has been doing while we were away. She even helped us do all the laundry we had. I don't think she wanted to leave us alone, and we didn't want her too either. But our time together was cut short when Demi's team started to bang down our door.

Demi got really excited and left me to finish the laundry with Gianna. She told me that she signed up for lacrosse and that tryouts are going to be starting at the end of the month. We finished up the laundry and went out to find that Demi's team took over our bedroom.

"Demi let me in!" I yelled and banged on our door.

"You're not allowed to see her till she's done Mia." Natalie yelled back.

"This isn't our wedding Demi, I need to get my stuff for later!" I yelled back. The door opened and Natalie poked her head out.

"You have five minutes." She said and let me in.

I went into our room and got my clothes. I went over to the bathroom and tried to get in but the door was locked. I groaned and hit my head against the door.

"Demi" I groaned.

"You can't see my dress till I'm ready!" She said.

"I need to get my stuff and shower." I said.

"Use Gianna's bathroom." Demi said.

"What about my stuff?" I asked.

"Here" Demi said and held a bag out from the crack in the door.

"Thanks" I huffed.

Damn you would think she is the one nominated for these Grammy's, I thought and walked out the door only to have it slam behind me. I made my way over to Gianna's room only to find her door is locked.