Birthday Girl E

Demi's POV

The next morning I woke up sore to say the least. I moved around in bed a bit and looked over to Mia's side of the bed. She is still here and is sleeping on her stomach. I smiled at my fiancé and moved closer to her. Last night was amazing. Dinner, dancing our drive down to the beach, the car, god I loved that Lambo, then Mia and I made love till we couldn't keep our eyes open. There are scratches down her back from my nails and I felt bad about them. Only a little bit though. I smiled and kissed her shoulder.

I continued running my fingers up and down her back until I felt her move next to me. Mia turned her head and opened her eyes. Her green eyes are a bit hazy and she blinks a few a times.

"Good morning my love" Mia said in her morning voice.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Mia said and smiled. "There is something I wanted to show you last night but we got carried away."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want to play you a song I wrote for you." Mia said.

"Okay" I said and smiled. I love it when Mia writes me songs. It makes me feel really special.

Mia got out of bed and walked out of our room. She returned a few minutes later with Aiden's guitar and sat on the edge of the bed. I have to say that she is still naked so it's hard not to stare.

"I'm just going to play it and let the lyrics speak for themselves." She said. I nodded and sat up a bit to look at her. Mia started to strum the guitar and she opened her mouth.

I can't see through the stars in my eyes.

And I don't recall breathing steady, ever since you've been in my life.

So, let me catch my breath, before you steal it once again.

I should be dead by now.

I swear it, on my heart you know I wear it on my sleeve,

For everyone to see that I am yours and you belong to me.

And nothing in this world could ever make me this happy.

So, don't fall asleep

I'm yours to keep

And from here on in, I'm giving it everything.

Cause, nothing compares to what we share.

I don't have a care in the world.

Cause even if it all came crashing down,

As long as you're around,

I'll be safe and sound.

And I'm dying to know what it is that you're thinking.

And I'm desperate to know why it is that I'm sinking,

So deep beneath my sheets.

And I'm struggling to find sleep.

Cause I've been retracing the steps that we took,

Remembering the way that you held me as I shook in the rain,

And I knew that I would never be the same.

So, don't fall asleep

I'm yours to keep

And from here on in, I'm giving it everything.

Cause, nothing compares to what we share.