Birthday Girl E

Mia's POV

My time in Miami helped me a lot more then I thought it would. After an hour-long phone call with my therapist I met up with Lauren. She actually picked me up from the hotel and we went back to her parents place. I have met her family a few times, but the reason we went to her house is because of our fame. We didn't want to be spotted by paparazzi so we just hung out in her room for most of the day.

She told me all about there tour and how successful the album as been. I also filled her in on what is going on with my music and stuff and she seamed excited. While I was with her I gave her and back stage passes for the show later tonight for her to come. She also asked if she could bring a date and then I got really excited. Lauren only really talks about her relationships if she really likes the person she is with. Don't get me wrong she liked Brad but he turned out to be the biggest asshole there is.

So I asked her who she is going to bring and she blushed. She didn't really have time to answer because Camila barged into her bedroom and jumped on me. I haven't seen her in a while because Lauren and I usually hang out by ourselves alone when we have the chance.

"Lauren, tell me know who you are bringing later or I'm going to the take the tickets back." I threatened and reach for the papers that are in her lap.

"I'm bringing Camila!" She said and grabbed the tickets so I couldn't take them. I just stared at them for a while until I heard Camila say to Lauren "I think you broke her".

I started jumping up and down because I was so excited for them to be together. I asked a lot about their relationship and then I called Dinah and argued that I'm now the captain of the Camren ship. Camila gave Lauren a kiss on the lips before she left with her ticket.

After Camila left Lauren and I had one of our deep conversations. We went back and forth on a lot of things dealing with her almost 5 month relationship with Camila, music, my wedding and making sure she is coming, all the shit going on in my head with Aiden's last letter, and just life in general. When we were done it was a little past 9 and we were both hungry, so we left her room and found her mom in the kitchen. She actually had dinner and we finished the leftovers.

The night was over way to quickly for my taste and I had to go. The show is tomorrow and I would see them at the arena. I got back to the hotel and went to sleep. Demi came into the room a little bit later and I just cuddled into her and fell back asleep.

Ten days later we are in Arizona and it's Demi's birthday. I had told her family I want Demi all to myself today because we only have a little bit more time together before she goes back to LA with Gianna. Speaking of Gianna her and I are cooking Demi breakfast. I have made plans for us today that involve a family lunch. After lunch though Gianna is going to hang out with her Uncle's Wesley and Keaton while I have Demi all to myself later with no interruptions. All phones are going to be left at the hotel.

Gianna and I just finished breakfast so I told our daughter to go wake up her mother. I grabbed my camera and followed after her. She jumped onto the bed and almost jumped Demi's stomach. Demi opened her eyes and I watched her glare at Gianna.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FART!!" Gianna said and stopped jumping. I couldn't help but laugh and join in.

"Happy birthday baby." I said and kissed her forehead.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"10:30, come on, get up we have stuff planed for today." Gianna said and hopped off the bed.

Demi waited until Gianna left the room before she got up. Most likely because she is still naked. Last night we had a little pre-birthday celebration, if you can catch my drift.