Home E

Demi's POV:

Finally I'm going home. The last two weeks in Europe were fun and great but I want to go home. I miss my family. Mia told me they got home already and I just can't wait to see them. Traveling around Europe with Marissa made me realize something though. When Mia and I got on tour I want Gianna to be with us. I know she has school but I don't think I can go two months without seeing her. Mia and I are going to have to talk about this a lot though. She probably isn't going to like the idea of taking her with us because school is important.

We are actually getting home a day early so I can surprise them and I'm really excited about that. I can't want to see the look on their faces when I get home. Marissa and I just pulled up to the apartment and I got out. I grabbed my bags said bye and made my way to our door. I had to make two trips though because I couldn't carry all my bags in one so I had to be extra quiet on the first trip.

But finally everything is by our door. I knocked on the door, I couldn't bother finding my key in one of my bags because I don't remember which bag I put it in. I heard someone running from the other side of the door and the door pulled open. On the other side of the door was an out of breath, very sweaty Lauren Jauregui.

"Hi Demi!" She said.

"Where is Mia?" I asked kind of disappointed.

"Bathroom, Gianna is at a friend's house." Lauren said.

"Okay" I said and started to pull my suitcases inside.

"Do you want me to help you?" Lauren asked.

"I got it, what are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"Mia asked me to come over, see was really hyper about you coming home tomorrow and she needed to get rid of some energy and apparently I was the only one who answered." Lauren said as I brought my suitcases in.

Lauren and I chatted for a second before she got the hint I wanted her to leave and she grabbed her things and left. Just as she closed the door behind her Mia came into the living room.

"Who was at the door?" Mia asked and looked at me.

"Me, I have to say I was a bit disappointed when you didn't answer the door." I said. Mia smiled and ran over to me. She picked me up and spun me around. When she put me back on the ground her lips found their way to mine in seconds. God I missed this. Mia pushed me up against the door and I heard her lock it.

She grabbed my thighs and I jumped into her arms. She walked us through the house with our lips still connected. The only reason I knew where we ended up was when I felt the softness of the bed under me. After Mia put me down on the bed she broke the kiss for a minute so we could both breath.

"How was Europe?" Mia asked out of breath.

"Great, but I missed you." I said panting.

"God you look so hot right now." Mia said and ran a finger down my side.

"Maybe you should do something about it?" I said. Mia smirked and pushed her lips to mine.

Needless to say we missed each other a lot. After we were done 'missing' each other I curled up into Mia's arms. It's been a while since I had this and I'm really happy I have her back.

"Is it wrong of me to say that I want you all to myself?" Mia asked and kissed my head.

"A bit, we do have a daughter together and I would love to see her." I said.

"Well I have to get her soon so you can come and surprise her." Mia said.

"How soon is soon?" I asked and rubbed circles on Mia's bare stomach.