Texas E

Mia's POV

The flight went well and I was in Texas about two hours later. It was weird to fly by myself. Brooklyn was waiting for me when I stepped off the plane. She came with me to baggage claim and got my bags. As we got into the car and drove home I thought about what Demi said to me back at the apartment. She never told me she felt that way. If she did I wouldn't have walked out like that before. I would have stayed and talked it out with her. Then I remember she brought up Charlie and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What are you laughing about?" Mom asked.

"Charlie" I said smiling while looking out the window.

"Who's Charlie?" Mom asked as she pulled into the driveway.

I didn't answer her. I just sighed and got out of the car. Melissa came out of the house and helped Brooklyn bring my bags inside. I just walked in in front of them and went to the kitchen to take my medication and get new ice packs. When I was putting the new ones in place Melissa walked in on me.

"You should be healed by now Mia." She said concerned. I didn't say anything, I just put the ice onto the counter and pulled the bandage off my chest. My ribs are a light shade of purple and yellow.

"Brooklyn!" Melissa yelled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ice. This is going to lead to another hospital trip I already have the feeling. I picked up my phone and called Demi before she started to freak out.

"I'm guessing you landed okay?" Demi said right after she answered her phone.

"Yea I wanted to call you before I'm taken to the hospital again." I said and say Brooklyn come into the kitchen.

"What happened now?" Demi asked.

"Melissa saw my ribs." I said watching my mothers.

"Sorry babe, listen I need to go, I'm about to go into a meeting. I'll call you later." Demi said.

"Alright love you" I said.

"Love you too Mia." Demi said before she hung up the phone.

I put my phone down ad Brooklyn came over to me. She took the ice off of me and looked at my chest.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Demi tackled me on accident after I gave her her birthday present and set it back." I said and took a deep breath when Brooklyn pressed her fingers to it. After she was done poking my ribs I pulled my shirt down and just went to the car.

Brooklyn took me to the hospital and had another x-ray done. What do you know, they are slowly healing. After that the doctor also looked at my arm. It doesn't hurt anymore but she said I could get tatted if I really wanted too. The look on her face didn't really want me to thought so I'll hold off on finishing my sleeve.

After we got home from that I saw the twins. God they are getting so big. Once they saw me there little eyes lit up. Both of them are gorgeous baby, they will be beautiful when they get older. Julia's hair is a light shade of brown and blonde while A.J. has brown hair. They both have blue eyes but not like Melissa's blue eyes, their eyes are electric blue when Melissa's eyes are an ice blue.

Either way I lifted Julia out of her crib and kissed her head. I went to get A.J. and heard someone walk into the room. I turned around and saw Melissa walk right over to A.J. She picked him up and looked at me.

"You shouldn't lift both of them at once." She said. I just rolled my eyes and looked at A.J. as I saw him reaching out for me. I smiled and traded with Melissa.