Almost E

Mia's POV:

After the director yelled cut we still had a few more things to do for this interview. I thought it was over. We walked outside where Oprah asked me a few more questions about things. Nothing heavy, just simple questions. They recorded a little bit of me with moms and the babies when they got home. Then finally everybody left and I was so happy.

I ran up to my room and found Taylor asleep in my bed. I sighed and went back downstairs. The production crew was still getting everything out of the house when I went downstairs. Moms are sitting at the island with the babies as I stood there.

"Can I ask you guys a favor?" I said.

"What's up honey?" Melissa asked.

"Can Taylor stay here for the next few days while I'm away. She doesn't feel safe back in LA." I said.

"As long as she can babysit then its fine with me." Melissa said.

"She can stay, where is she?" Brooklyn asked.

"Sleeping in my bed. She got there during the interview so I just told her to wait in my room." I said.

"Okay, I'm going to make something for dinner, I'll call you when it's ready." Melissa said.

I nodded and went back upstairs. After I closed my door Taylor jumped up. She looked scared.

"It's only me." I said and walked over to her. Taylor fixed her hair and sat up.

"Sorry for dropping in like this." Taylor said.

"Tay its okay, don't worry about it. Also you can stay as long as you babysit the twins while moms are at work." I said and sat down on my bed.

"That's fine, thank you." She said.

"No problem, since you just dropped in like that before you are going to help me pack since I'm down an arm." I said and got up off my bed.

"Where you going?" She asked as she got off the bed.

"I don't know, Demi hasn't told me. All I know is that I'm going to be on a beach for a week and there is no phones or Internet." I said.

"Sounds nice." Taylor said.

Taylor pulled my suitcase out of my closet and put it on the end of my bed. I started to think of what I should bring with me. Taylor and I chatted while she helped me pack. I pulled out everything I wanted to take and she folded it and put it in the suitcase. She told me how she is doing with her recovery. She is getting better and you can see it in her face she looks happier. Taylor looks healthy, she told me she feels better also. I'm happy that I helped her.

Moms called us down when I was almost done with packing. They made grilled chicken and some salad. Dinner was nice and Taylor seemed to fit right in. After dinner Brooklyn looked at my arm. The stitches need to stay in but I don't have to wear a sling anymore. Once I get back I need to have them removed though and I can't really get it wet.

Brooklyn made me move my arm around to get it working again and it hurt a bit. I still can't play guitar, which sucks. She also looked at my ribs and they are heeling nicely. When she was done examming me I went back upstairs to find Taylor sitting on my bed on her phone.

"How's the arm?" She asked.

"It's okay, the stitches are still in but I can move it and use it. I can get them wet but not that wet." I said and went back to my closet.

"Do you still need help?" She asked.

"If you don't mind." I said.

"I don't." Taylor said and got off the bed.