Brooklyn E

Demi's POV

I can't believe the North American leg of my world tour is over tonight. Everybody came out for this show and I'm super excited for it. Along with all of my family, Mia's family is all here. Wesley got in last night with Gianna. When they got here Wesley carried her up to our room because she was asleep. Mia and I just watched her sleep for a while before we actually went to sleep.

The passed show dates were great. This has been my favorite tour so far. The other day in Hersey PA we had a mini Halloween, everyone on the tour dressed up in costume and it was really fun. I'm really excited about playing here in Brooklyn tonight though. When I woke up this morning I found Mia is already awake with Gianna sitting in her lap. A smile automatically came onto my face. When we get back to California we have our court date to make Gianna officially our and I couldn't be more excited.

"Good morning Demi" Gianna said and smiled.

"Come here munchkin." I said.

Gianna hopped off of Mia and jumped from her bed to mine and crawled into me arms.

"How was your flight?" I asked and held her close.

"Good, Wesley was asleep for most of it and he snored really loud." Gianna said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"That true Mia?" I asked.

"I can't even remember." Mia said and got into bed on the other side of Gianna, sandwiching her in between us.

Mia's relationship with Wes is like mine with Nick. Even though Nick and I never dated like Mia and Wes has, it doesn't bother me. Wes is like Mia's brother just like Nick is to me. They wouldn't cross the line and neither would Nick and I. Mia trusts me and I trust her.

"So what are we doing today?" Gianna asked.

"Well, I'm have some radio interviews to do." I said.

"And I'm just going to hang out at the Barclay's, hang out with the band for a bit before my family comes in from the Island." Mia said.

"The Island?" Gianna asked and turned her head to look at Mia.

"Long Island, we will be going there tomorrow." She said.

"Okay cool." G said and snuggled into me.

"Who did you want to go with today?" I asked and rubbed her back.

"Demi" She said softly.

I looked up at Mia and she smiled. I'm really happy that she wants to come with me today. I get to get to know her better and I'm excited. Mia and I chatted softly for a while while Gianna slept a bit in my arms. When we heard a knock at the door Mia got up from the bed to get it. I watched her leave. I don't know whether it was the way the sun is coming in from the windows or just me but I never noticed how many scars are actually on Mia's back. Most of them are little but there are some larger ones.

Mia came back into the bedroom with Natalie and Sara. Mia went straight to the bathroom while I looked at them.

"What?" I asked.

"You need to get ready to go." Natalie said.

"How long do I have?" I asked.

"Half an hour." Natalie said.

"Okay, can you go back out to the living room?" I asked.

They didn't say anything but they both left. I shook Gianna a bit and she woke up. We got up and got ready to go. But with the three of us trying to use one bathroom we took too long. Mia and I kissed goodbye and she gave Gianna a hug and got onto her bus. G and I got into the waiting car and where off for the first of three radio interviews I needed to do.