Bora Bora E

Demi's POV:

We finally landed after 11 hours. The flight is so long. Mia and I got off the plane jet lagged and tired even though she slept most of the time. We still have to get on another plane though. I put on Mia's backpack and she took my pillow as we walked toward the next gate. Her backpack isn't that heavy but I don't mind carrying it.

The next flight was only an hour thank god, we stayed awake for it though and watched the island come into view. When we landed I got our bags, it's a good thing we got car service to take us to the hotel or we would be having issues. The man helped us get our bags because Mia can't lift them and he put them in his car. The drive was exciting because we got to see all of the beautiful colors.

We got to the hotel and I check us in. I rented a private cottage on the water for the week. And yes you heard me right, on the water. Mia and I got settled in and I walked around the place for a bit. That's when I saw it.

"Mia come here!" I yelled. She came quickly and looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Look" I said and pointed to the floor. In the middle of the room is a glass floor panel and you can see the ocean with all of the fish and other animals swimming around.

"That's so cool" Mia said.

After we watched fish for a few minutes we finished unpacking. We ordered room service and stayed in the rest of the night. Mia was acting like her normal self, joking around and poking fun at me.

When we left this morning I made Dallas get up to see Mia and see if she saw anything out of the ordinary. When we left the house she texted me and said she seemed quiet but that might have been from the fact it was 6 in the morning.

I got ready for bed and Mia did the same. When we were done we got into bed and I looked at her.

"Thank you for this." She said.

"No problem, I thought it would be a good idea for us to get away and be together by ourselves before we won't have any time together." I said.

"That's true, do you think we would be able to sneak onto each other's tour buses?" Mia asked and moved closer to me.

"I think we can, but not all the time. You need to be with your band." I said.

"Dems we have been on tour before, they can handle themselves alone on the bus for a night." Mia said.

"True but still." I said and moved closer to her.

"Let's get some sleep, I'm way jet lagged." Mia said.

"Sounds good." I said and pulled her into me carefully because of her injuries.

Mia let out a content sigh and closed her eyes. I kissed her head and we were both out like a light. When I woke up the next morning Mia is still next to me asleep. I smiled at the fact she is still asleep. I kissed her cheek and she opened her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning." Mia said and got out of my embrace. I sat up also and stretched out.

Mia groan and I looked at her. She is holding her side and her face looks like she's in pain. I got out of bed and got her pills and a bottle of water and gave them to her. She took one and drank a lot of water.

"Thanks babe" She said. My heart fluttered a bit when she said babe. I love it when she called me babe.

"No problem" I said and sat next to her.

"So what are we doing today?" She asked.

"We are going to go sit on the beach all day." I said.