Dress Shopping E

Demi's POV

Today is June 4th and for the last week I have been dress shopping. I invited my mother, Dallas, Maddie, and Marissa to come out for this because I need there help to find the perfect dress. News about our wedding has spread fast and everybody called wanting to design me a dress. But I turned them all down. I want to pick one for myself. We have been to 3 different stores so far and I still haven't found anything I loved, I saw a few that I liked but none that I loved.

While I'm waiting for everybody else to get ready let me catch you guys up on what has been happening. I'm almost finished with my album. We just need to master the tracks and the album will be complete. It's slated to be released on July 7th. My manager and I have been discussing tour stuff but nothing is set is stone yet. I want some time off with my wife before I go on tour.

Speaking of my soon to be wife, Mia has been home. She has been doing a lot of producing for other artist and working on music for herself in between. Mia worked on a few movies helping produce the scores for them and they came out amazing. She also head lined at Coachella, which was huge for her. Also because of how well her tour did in South America, Simon set up a mini tour in Europe for her. It was about two weeks long and it happened right after Coachella. It went really quick but from what I saw Mia had a great time. She took so many pictures I thought they would never end. I kind of forgot that she loves photography until she showed me the pictures.

What I found really cute was she found our lock. When we were in Paris for my world tour we attached a lock to the love lock bridge. She took a couple of pictures of it and right now it's my screen saver on my phone. But other then that Mia has been great. I kind of made her promise me that she won't get any more tattoos till after the wedding. At first she told me she wanted to cover them all up with makeup but after a long and heated conversation she revealed that she wants to wear a dress. At first I thought that she didn't want to wear a dress, but a suit.

She took Lauren with her dress shopping in Miami for a couple of days. She only wanted Lauren to go with her and I was a little surprised when she didn't want Taylor, Reagan and Hanna to go also. All I know about it is that Mia got a dress there and it will be in Long Island for the wedding. Mia spent a few days with Lauren down in Miami and then came back home to us.

Gianna has been good. She made the lacrosse team at school and Mia was really excited. She went to every single one of Gianna's games, home and away. I just went for the home games. Needless to say I needed to learn about the game and I did. After every game she comes home with a new bruise or scrape and even tired then she was the game before. She has lost a lot of weight but gained a good amount of muscle, but I have been noticing that she isn't eating as much as she should be. I don't know if it's the mother side of me coming out or the side of me that has bulimia, but I know I need to talk to Mia about it soon.

On another note, Gianna has a boyfriend. Tom ask her out just after Christmas. Needless to say Mia was not happy. But let me tell you, she scared the living shit out of him. When he came to pick Gianna up for there first date, Mia just so happened to have Linkin and a few of his Marine buddies here for something. So Tom is so very aware that if he hurts Gianna in anyway he will have 5 angry Marines and two very protective mothers after him.

My mom just hopped into the passenger seat. Dallas, Marissa, and Maddie all got into the back and I started driving to hopefully the last dress shop. I found parking in the back of the shop and we all walked inside. We all went our separate ways looking for dresses and met up in the middle of the store. I gave one of the girls helping us a few ideas for what I was looking for in a dress and she disappeared.

Dallas got Maddie to try on a dress and she showed me it and I almost dropped dead. Seeing my little sister in a wedding dress kind of freaked me out a bit. She looked so grown up and mature I couldn't believe in that moment that she is 14. After we got Maddie out of the dress I went back to looking for myself. The assistant came back a few minutes later and showed me to a dressing room where she pulled aside a few different dresses.