See You Later E

Demi's POV

The day has come. Today we are leaving for Europe for two months. Well really a month, because we will be back for the Grammy's. Gianna will be staying with my mom for the time being. Time has flown since New Years. I have been super busy getting everything together for the tour and making sure everything is good to go along with rehearsing. Gianna usually would alternate days with Mia and I. When Mia came home from the studio one night and told me about the song they wrote I was really excited to hear it and Mia actually let me hear it.

When I wasn't rehearsing I was packing. I pretty much packed everything I owned for this trip sense we are going out of the country. Mia actually took a few days to pack everything. She is taking all four of her guitars and a duffle bag of only flannels and sweatshirts. I rolled my eyes when she showed me.

The trip overseas will actually be a busy one. Simon is treating us to all fly out on one plane. He rented it kind of. I don't know how to explain it all I knew was that Mia told me Simon is paying for every ones flights there and back. The first show I'm playing is in England. We have a few shows in England then we go to Paris then so on. While in England Mia is going to be going to Simon's house to talk business. She asked if I wanted to come but I said no because of all of the press I have to do while here.

Right now I'm watching Mia load the last of our suitcases into the van that will take us to the airport. It's a little after 7pm, our flight is actually going to go right through to London. It's just going to be a really long flight. Mia shut the trunk door and walked over to me.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yup" I said even though I wasn't.

We all got into the van with Gianna sitting in between Mia and I. Max is driving the van with Linkin in the passenger seat. The ride to the airport was a quiet one. The radio was on for background noise but that's about it. Gianna took my hand in hers and leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my head against hers and let out a content sigh. My mom is following behind us so she can take Gianna home with her.

I watched as the LAX sigh rolled past and I realized we were getting even closer to our goodbye. Even though I love going on tour, I hate that I have to leave Gianna. Before I knew it we pulled up outside the terminal. There are no fans outside today and I'm happy about that for now. I just rather say bye to Gianna without anybody else around. We all got out and got our stuff together before walking toward security.

Gianna's hand never left mine as we walked. Mia walked behind us, I'm pretty sure she is trying to keep her wall up until after we get onto the plane. Then we came to security. Our teams went first while Mia and I stayed back with my mom and G. I turned and looked G. Her face is void of emotions. I know she is hiding everything from us until after we leave.

I dropped my stuff onto the ground and cupped her cheeks in my hands. She bit her lip and but her eyes finally locked on mine.

"This isn't goodbye, this is see you later, okay baby?" I said. G nodded and looked at the ground.

"Please look at me" I asked. Gianna looked up at me and her eyes started to water.

"Hey, no crying babygirl. The month will go by so fast and we will be back for the Grammy's." I said wiping away her first tear.

"I'm trying" G said.

"I want you to promise me something. After you get back to grandma's you can cry all you want tonight. But once tomorrow comes you get up and go about your day. No crying. You can call and text us any time you want." I said.