Misfits Night E

Mia's POV

Christmas was amazing. Needless to say it was one of the best so far. Demi and I both have meetings today. I have one with Simon and the rest of my team while Demi is still working on stuff for when we go overseas. I just dropped Gianna off at Cara's and I made my way toward Simon's office. When I got there I went right up to his office and walked right in. It looked like everybody was waiting for me. Opps.

"Hellooo" I said and took a seat next to Sara.

"Nice of you to be late Mia." Simon said.

"How late am I, 10 minutes?" I said not really caring.

"Let's not start please." Sara said, always the mediator.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked.

"We are here to talk about how the album is coming along and to discuss what is going on when you go over to Europe." Simon said and put his phone down.

"Okay, let's start with the easy stuff, the music." I said.

"How are the songs coming?" Simon asked.

"How about we play some of the stuff for you." Jason said. He is sitting across from me.

"Let's" Simon agreed.

Jason played four songs for Simon. Beside You, If I'm Lucky, Hold Onto Me and If I Didn't Have You, which is my duet with Demi. Simon seemed like he liked everything.

"I'm going to record the song I wrote with Rhianna later this week and I'm also going to be working with Lupe Fiasco. He was at the Jingle Ball show I preformed at and asked if I wanted to work on a song with him. I said sure, and we are working together tomorrow." I said.

"Sounds great Mia. It really does. You know what you are doing with your music and it sounds amazing. Hold Onto Me, that's another one of yours right?" Simon asked.

"You should have seen her, she just picked up a guitar and started to play and then Reagan told us all to shut up and we just listened to her." Jason said.

"I don't have that song written anywhere in any of my books, you can look at them all if you want. It just came right out of my head." I said.

"I believe you, you're just an amazing talent Mia. If you don't even want to write and sing music anymore you would make a wonderful producer." Simon said.

I nodded and listened to the rest of the meeting. Most of it was going over how many interviews I'm doing and where. I'm doing a good amount in London and Simon even asked if I wanted to stay at his house while I was there. I told him I would think about it because wherever I go, my band goes, Sara goes and most of the time Demi comes also.

When the meeting was over I drove right over to the studio. Jason said he would meet me there because he had to go do something. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the studio. I said hello to the women at the front desk and she told me my band was already here. I just nodded and walked down the familiar hallway to studio number 3. We are always in the same studio. Mark and Hanna are in the booth. Hanna is beating away on her drums and Mark is sitting at the piano bench watching her. They are actually really cute together. I just sighed and put my stuff down and left them.

I went to the break room to look for Taylor and Reagan and opened the door. Let's just say I saw something I was not excepting. Taylor is straddling Reagan with their tongues down each other's throats. The image burned its way into my mind and I quickly shut the door. I shook my head in hopes that I didn't just walk in on what I think I did and opened the door again. But when I looked at the couch they are still in the same position they were in before. I walked inside the room and slammed the door shut behind me.