[1] : Tutor class!! Wait, people still do that?!

WARNING : THE FIRST CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY MAY GIVE YOU THE CLICHÉ WATTPAD VIBES!

BUT THIS ISN'T A CLICHÉ! AND THIS ISN'T ANY NORMAL BADGIRLXGOODBOY STORY!

PLEASE HOLD NO HOPES FOR AN ORDINARY STORY AS YOU READ THIS!

I ALSO SUGGEST YOU READ ALL THE TAGS OF THIS STORY AS WELL. JUST IN CASE ANY SURPRISES WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.

PS: Thanks for giving this book a try! (#^.^#)

* ** *** *** *** ***

"Even in death, the pain you caused still haunts me."

* ** ** **
Ivy's POV

I smacked into a body.

Binders fell, paper flew and my chest hurt bad.

I've never ever in my entire miserable life, bumped into another person. Mainly because I'm very careful, stealthy and no one dares cross my path or walk even within two feet of me. So the prospect of this occurring to me out of everyone was in reality feeble as hell. Besides, these things only happened in movies and over exaggerated teen fiction books, right? The fact that I'm standing here, dazed as to what happened just proved me entirely wrong.

Whoever it is that dared to actually run into me, seemed to have frozen and tense as well. Either because he realized whom he stood in front of, or because of the dense eerie silence that filled the hallway and informed us of watching spectators waiting for a deathly scene to unfold.

I kept my eyes trained on his broad hard chest, trying to tame my rage. Somewhere along the encounter, I'd dropped my phone and it'd skittered to the other side of the hall, screen cracked and shattered.

"I'm so sorry."

Of course you are!

"I didn't mean to bump into you." His lean muscular frame bent down and started picking up his own stuff, lucky I wasn't carrying anything at the moment. " I was just passing by and I was reading at the same time, its my fault, I should've watched where I was going."

He gets up, finally picking the courage to lock eyes with me.

"Please. I didn't mean to do it. I'm really sorry, I didn't realize you were rounding the corner at the same time-"

"Save it." I hiss, rage depleting slightly as I stared hard into his grass green eyes that sparkled with wide fear, which actually looked...beautiful? I wasn't sure if was the fear that was pretty or the very color of his eyes.

He gulps, then stupidly adds. "Sorry."

It doesn't startle me that this boy is apologizing to a who's girl maybe five inches shorter than him with no muscle at all.

The whispers and rumors around us increase as the rest of our school mates voice their thoughts. I'm able to catch someone say something dirty about ripping off his dick.

"I gotta go." Clumsy hastily says, grabbing one free paper and scuttling awkwardly away from me.

I don't turn to watch him leave, he'll probably trip and fall down at some point.

Glancing over at the discarded phone, I sigh sadly. I didn't get my aunt's number into mind, or that of Chris.

The sight of pink Adidas Slides standing right in front of my own dark high heeled ankle boots urges me to look up.