[38] : Tighter

"Sweet heart, you're this feeling I can't explain...
I keep feeling you when I try to move on..."

* ** ** ** ** *

A/N : This is officially one of my favorite chapters :)

* ** ** ** **

Third person's POV

Ivy came to an abrupt halt when she opened the door to her room, finding the boy seated on her bed. He placed himself on the edge and leaned his back against the mattress so he was staring at the wall, his eyes seeming sleepy yet distant and clouded.

She instantly realized from the way a brilliant smiled climbed up his lips yet immediately diminished into a frown a couple seconds later that he was over thinking again. Fighting with himself. Trying to set his life back on track like it was. She shut the door gently behind her and took a few precarious steps towards him, her cunt aching with delicious pain from the multiple times Claude had made her cum downstairs, wasting and draining everything from her body. He'd been rough and hard, pounding into her until she couldn't feel her own legs. She still can't tell how many times they cum and rested for about thirty seconds before diving back into themselves. But that was what she needed, fierce hot merciless sex that could get her mind off the ghosts lurking around. That was sex with Claude King. He fucked you till you forgot your own damn name.

Yet when she stared at this boy, she clenched her thighs, remembering how his tongue slipped inside her. The delicate twirls he made and how he's cheeks flushed a bright red as he greedily drunk her in. Another wave of arousal washed over her, raw and fresh. Craving more touch even in its aching state.

Maybe she really is a horny slut.

She sighed. "What are you doing in my room?"

The boy's eyes slid to her so fast, widening when they did notice her naked frame standing just a two feet away. He struggled to get up with the cuffs around his wrists. He also tried smiling at her without leering over her form.

"I didn't really know which room I was supposed to use...so I thought I could come here instead."

She folded her hands slowly and fixed him with a blank stare. "I see."

He nodded, shifting nervously when his eyes noticed the huge amount of cum dripping down her thighs from her cunt, slithering and catching his attention. There was so much of it that poured out and slid down her inner thighs.  It was so much, his erection that he'd managed to calm down stirred at the sight. He wondered if it'd be like that when he and Ivy finally did--

A blush rose up his cheeks at the thought, his heart thumped in wild frightened excitement, shadowing over how he'd told himself minutes ago he won't do anymore of this without his answers.

Ivy took a step closer to him, twirling a set of keys in her hand. "Turn."

He did so, ready to get rid of the metal that kept his hands together. There was a click as she turned the lock and a clang as she let it fall to the floor. He instantly brought his hands up and stretched them, making sure to relax his muscles into the relief.

"Thanks."

She tosses the key on her nightstand and moves away, strutting towards the bathroom and placing a bathrobe over her naked body. "I'm going to take a shower." Her eyes met him and passed a little warning. "Give me ten minutes."

Kent watched her shut the door, a nod to his head. He stood in the empty room, wondering what exactly to do. Except for the new huge television that'd been put against the wall and the whiskey set on her nightstand, everything was just how it'd been the first time he came here. He gently placed himself back unto the comforts of her bed, sinking into the softness and returning himself to the intoxicating smell of vanilla and coconut that logged down his nose, calming him to a certain level.