[14] : ...I'm gay.

"Let's do something sinful together...
You don't know how to?
Don't worry. It's okay.
I'll teach you..."

* ** ** **

Third person's POV

Just like that. She was feeling murderous again.

Kent remained silent by the other end of the room as he stood at the bottom of the stairs. Ivy didn't dare turn to see what expression was on his face.

"Answer me."

There was an unnerving silence that scratched against her undying patience with screeching claws. She gripped the chair to contain herself, the urge to spill whatever emotion raged within her was great, and she found herself falling into it's trap however much she fought for control. The voices, the memories, the screams, the blood...

"I-I have to...go."

He quickly shuffled forward and began packing his belongings. He picked up everything, including her exercise paper and shoved them hastily into his bag. He was shaking, she noticed from the corner of her eyes, he was scared. That made two of them.

But when he's fingers edged to take a grab of the phone that contained the picture Ivy was still being gravely captivated by, she snapped. He didn't see what was coming until she'd roughly twisted his hand and harshly pushed him against the wall, letting his face collide into the hard wall. He winced, a painful hiss escaping his lips.

Ivy drew in closer, blade dancing in the space between her chest and his throat. "I said. How do you know Abigail Gilbert?"

He edged away from the silverware, color completely drained from his face. "I-Ivy?"

She brought it closer. "Hmm?"

"W-What are you---"

"I'll make this game simpler." She interject with an acidic smile. "I ask. You answer. It's that easy, but trust me---" Her smile turns into a full out grown psycho grin "--- this game didn't end so well for the last person I played it with."

Great! I'm going to die! I'm going to die! Kent thought to himself.

"So I'll ask one more time." Her breathe hit his face, the blade tickled his neck with deathly humor as it came even into closer contact with his skin. "How do you know Abigail Gilbert?"

That was what he was supposed to ask her. Had she recognized the girl in the picture? How did she know Abby? There was no way that she could be able to recognize the one person he unfortunately lost to a murder in his younger days. He wanted answers too, but with his life dangling on a thin thread right before his very eyes, Kent could only gulp and shut his eyes to prevent from peeing in his pants.

He knew it was a bad idea coming here.

Ivy observed the green of his eyes darken with the most fear she'd ever seen cross him. He shook beneath the threat of the knife. "Kent, I swear---"

"C-Could you put the knife down?" He was a man for gods sake! Why was a small girl like this scaring the hell out of him. "Let's talk...properly." The blade lightly sank into his skin as she brought her face even closer, a show that she wasn't doing what he said.

He had to get out. His pounding heart could not handle this. He had to leave before she actually hurt him in this trance she was in. A distraction. He needed a distraction. Something that would make her falter for even just a couple mere seconds so he could make a run for it. That was all he needed. But he doubted anything would be able to break the determined wall she built, he doubted that there would be anything as important as what she wanted right now.