[3] : So. You and Bella?

"I learned how to breathe under water. Now I can drown in my tears and swim through the pain."

* ** ** **

Joshua was the first to leave. He shrugged his bag onto his thin shoulders and hurriedly dashed out of the room as though there was an anaconda on his tail.

And it was only when he was two minutes gone that I remembered he's name is actually Jeremiah.

"We will be having a class meeting on Friday after our lesson, just a heads up everyone." Kent says, drawing everyone's attention back to him.

"Boo!!" They all sing.

"But that's a party night!" Some boy states.

Kent smiles a little bit tightly, informing me that the gloomy atmosphere from before is still there existent,"I know. The meeting will take just a couple of ten minutes, that's all."

"That means we'll be here for two hours...that's until five thirty."

More protests.

I lean back on my chair, folding my arms. I didn't have a problem with spending more time at school. I mean, all I'd be doing when I get back home is sitting, watching TV, playing video games and roaming on the Internet. But just the mere thought of spending more time with disgusting critical lunatics...

I cringed.

"Class dismissed!" Kent called, "And there's still a meeting everyone."

They all groaned but nevertheless, packed their bags and left with the silent anger waves coming off of them. The blonde girl from earlier who'd been seated at the front, makes eyes contact with me as she puts one of her pink books into the bag. Its then I realize that she's actually the so called high school slut. What are they again...Queen Beans?

She gives me a smile. And no, its not that I'm just trying to look normal but I'm actually scared kind of smile, its the 'bring it on bitch' kind of smile. The one where she flicks her blonde locks, bats her fake eyelashes like a constipated siren and cat walks away.

In this case, she walks to Kent's table.

I swear this girl could walk into a pit filled with flesh eating zombies that have been starved for weeks and the only thing on her mind would be--

"Shit! I forgot where I put my cherry red lip balm."

Yeah. Definitely a Bella.

Funny thing. She and I were the best of friends, with Chris coming in as the third. She was the school queen and we were her loyal posse. Well, Chris was. I usually played by my own damn rules and refused to take orders from her. I guess that were we started off from. She couldn't stand my disrespect for her so she let me go. Unlucky bitch because Chris seemed to actually like better and decided to move on with me. She's been a very lonely girl since then. Walking alone, eating alone, dancing alone...I mean if we count the boys still chasing her, then she isn't that lonely I guess.

"What are you doing tonight?" I hear her as I get up from my own seat, pulling the blank book shut and shoving it into my bag.

"Clara and I are finishing up a project." Kent states, now trying to organize his messy table. "Why?"

Bella pouts, twirling another blonde lock around her finger, "No reason."She bats her lashes again, trailing another finger on his arm. "Just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be all by yourself."

Kent smiled awkwardly, finally realizing her advancements. He ran a hand through his messy nut brown hair. "Thanks for the concern, but I think I'll be perfectly fine."