[49] : I'm happy.

"A graveyard of long dead stars."

******

Ivy's POV

He wasn't in bed the next morning.

The first thing I noticed when my eyes drowsily opened and my arms immediately lazily checked around the bed for any sign of his body. As if on instinct. But I'm met with nothing. And no one.

I then brought my hands over my eyes to protect them from the undiluted sun light that spilled in from the windows, wondering. My head quickly lifted as I tried to do a more thorough search for him, throat patched slightly. I found nothing once more, but it was also then that I felt the thumbs brushing against the tattoo on my hip. I spun as much as my neck let me, turning to notice the face that had fallen on top of me. Using my ass as a pillow.

Kent was already awake, with half his face nearly sinking into my behind, and his sparkling green eyes roaming around the room. Long nutty strands of hair fell messily over his face, a tad bit over grown and bushy, in good need of a trim. No better than me whose hair flung over the white sheets, an abnormally long height, inky as a the darkness of a black hole. My lips parted into a meek yawn as I watched the beauty resting against me. His eyes flickered up to me for a second, acknowledging my awoken state.

I felt myself become degrees hotter when a light ignited behind the fresh green of his eyes as he glanced at me. All the events from last night played newly in my mind. From the heart stealing conversation we'd had on the couch, to the gentle intense small make outs we'd had under the covers, tangled with each other. I could tell the same went through his mind when his cheeks began to tint pink. He quickly smiled and diverted his attention, still rubbing skin.

I return my gaze forward as well, relaxed. "When did you get there?"

My eyes fall in love with the air motes swimming before me in a fraction of eye blinding sunlight. Kent squeezes his face into me even more. "When it started to rain at night."

He clears his throat, probably trying to rid of the rough morning layer it has to it. I smile and twist my arms so that I'm somehow cupping his soft cheeks. "It rained at night?"

Not that I didn't know. I'd woken up in the middle of my sleep because of the slight drizzle that'd started, mostly because it was then that I felt Kent's huge arms wrap around my body as he carried me off the couch and over here onto the bed, pretending I was asleep the entire time. It was only when he'd placed me down properly and began to pepper my entire being with chaste intimate kisses that I'd finally opened my eyes to indulge into another make out with him. A memory that made my skin of an outrageous reason.

Kent nods vigorously, messing up his hair even more. "Yeah. There was lots of lightening."

"Mm." I hum, brushing his lips and shutting my eyes to fall back into a minor rest. I'd slept so well, but I still felt so exhausted. "Why do you have your face on my behind?"

It takes me awhile to realize when he quickly pecks my skin and returns to his position. "I love your ass."

A loud laugh bursts out of my lips before I know it. "Excuse me?"

He smiles. "You heard me."

"Do tell why that is."

He blushes even more and tries to sink himself into me. "Well...its absurdly big. And has a very lovely round shape." His cheeks blossom further. "They're very soft and..." He dips his entire face against me. "--very comfy and snuggly too."

His head pops back up and he places his chin at the start of line that separates my behind, showcasing his flustered state. I smile over my shoulder at him. "How long will you shower my ass with affection before I finally get back your attention?"