[47] : Kill him.

"What if...
Its all an illusion..."

* ** ** **

A/N :

I know the updates are coming out slower than expected. I am very sorry about that.

I'm doing all i can to fix time and write as much. But with festive season coming up and so much personal issues going on. Its really hard.

Plus I'm kinda lazy though and that's a big problem╮(╯▽╰)╭

But I'm trying. And that's all that matters. I know it does. I also sometimes accidentally delete a full written chapter. And because i have anger issues, that stuff doesn't end well for the phone.

But anyways. A big fat fluffy cute thank you to everyone commenting and voting for this book that I'm scraping up.

Mwahhhhhhh! To y'all! Thank you so much for the support.

Ill see if i can listen down the top thirty most voters when the story's done. An acknowledgement! You deserve it.

Anyway that's all. Enjoy this chapter!

And don't mind the grammar mistakes. Ill probably edit two years after finishing this book ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

Hehe. Byeee!!!!!

Third persons POV

Flashes of lightening striking against the night. Haunting flickers of light in the darkness. Rain drizzles down at a steady beat. The fire sizzles away with a singe, leaving behind the ashes of wood, enveloping them into the raw terror of night.

Kent steps back, bewildered. "Wait--"

Ivy lightly bent down and picked up the guitar. The moon got blocked by clouds for a moment. The hair on her head fell across her ethereal face, making her look like a deranged psychotic demon of the sort. Her pale eyes creep unto him. He shivers against the illusion of multiple spiders crawling over his skin.

"What do you want, Carter?"

"Ivy--"

She takes an almost drunken step towards him, gripping the gun tightly. He watches with a face as pale as her void eyes and a tremor of fright raking against his spine, feet stumbling back.

"Why." She starts, her feet making a slithering cat walk towards the boy. "Why, oh why? Would Kent Carter..."

He nearly trips on a discarded branch. The cry of the start of rain joins that of Ivy's sultry voice.

"...the little Mr. Goody two shoes perfect boy want...to make such a dirty deal, with the dreaded Ivy Bathory?" Her lips lift to a teeth baring exhausted smirk.

"Pleasure? For answers to such frivolous petty queries?" Her head tilts under the tapper of rain. "Oh I don't think so."

Kent comes to a dangerous halt, finding it hard to breathe when another bark of thunder roars in the sky. Six feet behind him, the sharp edge of a cliff he doesn't wish to be as close to. "I---"

"Oh i know what you're doing." She admitted with a mocking glint in her eye. "I know this isn't some overexcited hormonal teenage decision you made because you can't hold back you need to be with the opposite sex." She pauses, resting her weight on one leg and popping out a curvy hip. "I have acknowledged your infancy in this sector however and your eagerness to learn. But that doesn't mean you'd still want to do it, with me of all people.."