[39] : Trivial crush.

"Feathery kisses.
Stolen glances.
Stargazing.
Cute make outs.
And coffee dates.
Let's spend forever like this..."

* ** *** ***

Kent's POV

The back of my eyelids stung with bright red. Blaring light hitting against them and disturbing my sleep. I cringe a little in discomfort, sinking my head away from the intrusion before it fully wakes me up.

Something shifts gently in my arms, softly humming as it tries to get in place.

I lift my head sleepily to let it do as needed, eyes still shut. The body moves again, turning lightly until its comfortable. I timidly then return, placing myself back in place. The tip of my nose brushes skin, my lips press against a warm neck. I moan softly in contempt, a lightness filling me instantly at the feel of this foreign skin. My fingers twitch a little, pressing into incredibly heavy full buds, two hard nipples poke against my palms, burning holes in my skin. I'm barely able to register anything with sleep still tugging at my mind with soothing inviting arms, caressing me to remain in the clouds of the moment.

A strong coconut fragrance melts into my nostrils, managing to intoxicate me even in this state, twinning into my veins and making me feel a soft buzz infiltrate my body. I sigh, cuddling my nose deeper into the neck below me. Wind gently swifts into the room, creating low whistling sounds in the air and peppering goosebumps on my skin. Not cold, but enough for me to enjoy the sunlight basking on my body.

I finally decide to let my eyelids flutter open, lazily blinking at the huge ray of yellow light that bursts out of an open window next to the bed. The white thin curtains ride the waves of air, delicately dancing in tune with the whistles of scarce nature. The light blinds me for a second, but I manage to work through it, blinking vigorously. My vision, however, still remains utterly blurry. The figure in my arms stirs a little as well, veering slightly as if to check up on me.

Sleep continued to pull at me still trying to draw my eyes shut, I'm only able to make out so little of what the person's like. Eyes the color of a storm's hurricane, eerie, frightening, nerve chilling. Hauntingly Beautiful.

Soft lips with a dark pink hue, parted to outline the sweet curve of a cupid's bow, the downer lip way more full than the upper, poking out to make the mouth look almost pouty. A mouth that lifts upward leisurely, twisting into the most stunning smile I've ever seen. A genuine astonishing smile. I blink drowsily at the unbelievable beauty wrapped in my arms, trying to return the gesture as I snuggle back into the crook of her neck.

My lips suddenly bubble words against sun kissed tan skin.

"Hey, beautiful."

My voice comes out in a drawl, deep and nonchalant. That annoying morning rumble to it. I clear my throat, trying to reduce the gruffy undertone.

She sighs, turning away with that smile still on her lips. I watch through blurry eyes, heart melting at the sight, skin slowly starting to tingle red. My mind struggles to understand who this is that I can't seem to unlatch myself from and what the hell is happening right now. I try to grip the reason for why I'm feeling so over the clouds, doing all I can to comprehend what this brooding emotion spreading through every inch of my body is. But with my exhausted muscles still seeking more rest, I'm unable to think that far.

"You think I'm beautiful?" She taunts, teasing me. I'd never complimented anyone, especially not a stranger that makes me feel comfortable for no apparent reason. But I'm too drunk in this moment to care or over think anything.

I nod, lazily slipping between sleep and consciousness. "Well--"

"Hmm?"

My grip on breasts tighten as I try to avoid completely waking up. I nod a little more vigorously. Mud brown threads of hair beat against my cheek as I shake my head.