[20] : Yeah. I-I'm good.

"I bleed like the rain...endless..."

* ** ** **

Ivy's POV

He was soft. Tender. His lavender scent was intoxicating. And there was a taste of strawberries behind his lips. Also a hint of him.

I couldn't tell much though. Because I was such a sloppy kisser.

My tongue didn't waste time, sliding immediately into his mouth and exploring everything of him. Running down the curve of his delicate jaw to the the length of his neck before immediately returning to the plump swollen lips that'd been coated my saliva. Hungrily. Greedily. Mercilessly.

He couldn't catch up with my pace, but he didn't seem to mind either. He left me to do what I wanted with his lips, unable to make the movements he didn't know how to and instead continued to rub his body against mine, relentless. And for a generous moment we matched each others rhythm. Kissing and touching ourselves at the same deliberate speed. My fingers dug into his hair and played with the soft fluffy brown locks on his head. Grinding into each other and pushing ourselves to the edge. Faster and harder. Harder and faster.

Our breathes mixed with the other, our skin burned against touch. Exhilarating.

Yes. You guessed right. It was at this very moment the universe threw another disturbance at my face.

The phone on the table rang loudly against our ears, snapping us both back into the reality I loathed. Kent froze, as though a bucket of ice had been dumped on his head, his hands immediately let go of my hips as though they were hot red pieces of coal.

I growled, ready to just ignore the call when I realized it wasn't actually my phone being rang. An unsettled song about sunny days and grassy sceneries filled the room, blaring loudly. My gaze dropped to nervous green eyes.

"I--I have to..." He tried to pull me off his laps and escape the smoldering glare of my eyes, but paused when he realized that would require touching me once again.

I wanted him to continue, but he was reluctant and instead dissolved deeper into the couch, sinking in with blossoming red cheeks. I sighed and slid off him. One day, I'll introduce the universe to another bitch named karma.

My fingers managed to wrap around Kent's phone before he could jump in for it. If there was someone interrupting this, they would have to deal with me first. Kent blanches a little when I do so. I answer the call and an annoying voice immediately blasts through the speaker. I cringe turning the volume down to ten percent so that it instead sounded like a squeaky squirrel.

"--glitter all over my homework!!" Clara yelled. "My mom needs me back home right now, Tom isn't showing up for the project we're supposed to be working on, he's probably fixing his way into Maddie's pants right now like always. And you! Where the hell are you? I expected this much from Tom but Ken! Really? You've been dodging me the past two weeks! And I know you're not working late at the gym! Mr. Vincent told me you aren't just this morning! Hello?! I need to update you on your current life status. Are you even listening to me, Ken?!--"

I slide into my seat across of the victim who couldn't have lost any more color from his face, I place one leg over the other.

"Of course." I state lightly. "I am."

Silence.

"Um...who is this?" She asks, confused.

My lips dip down, showing how irritated I was for her intrusion. "Someone you've once come in contact with." I think to myself. "I'm pretty sure I don't sound as different on phone as I am. Do I?"