[10] : Abby...

A/N : The above pictures do not belong to me

A/N : The above pictures do not belong to me. Picked them up from the dear Pinterest.  I'll drop other aesthetics later.

"It would be nice. If someone hurt me with the guilty conscience, other than an amiable joy."

* ** ** **

Kent's POV

Smile. Just smile, Kent.

Don't make it look that easy. Not too strained as well. Try showing out your teeth.

Ugh! I bet I just look creepy now.

Ivy tilted her head to the right, a motion that seemed so calculated and frighteningly calm. It was sort of cat like.

She blinked at me, slowly as her soft lips puckered. "It can't be that bad."

Her voice was smooth, breathy yet silky like caramel against my skin. I shivered and looked back down at the paper in my hand, internally cringing at the scores. After about two more hours of tutoring Ivy, I'd decided to give her a small question paper. She'd...tried?

Ivy reached out and plucked the small book from my hands. Her eyes lazily roamed the contents of the open page.

She hummed. "Five out of thirty."

I run a hand through my hair, messing it up. "You...did well."

She glanced at me for about a second before looking away and sighing. I wasn't sure what to think. My plan to somehow get her out of my class and into the comfort of another skilled tutor had completely backfired. I wouldn't have thought that even in a thousand years she'd write my name on the paper. It was earth shattering. I'd stayed up all night trying to figure out why she'd specifically picked me out of all the rest. Why it had to be me seated here with her.

In the end I came to the comforting reason that she perhaps didn't know any other tutors beside Tom or Clara.

I'd fallen into my own trap. How peachy!