⋆⋅ thirty-three ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 33
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝
trigger warning

"don't act like that" Tubbo cuts me off.

"don't act like what?" I snapped.

"like she's dead"

I bit my lip, 
"you don't really think that—" I couldn't bring myself to finish the sentence. Tears were pricking my eyes again.

"Tommy—I need you to understand that—we're going to try everything we can to get her back—ok?" Tubbo tried to make eye contact with me, but I just looked at my shoes.

"um—yeah" I sighed and started bouncing my leg more.

"what do you think we're gonna do?" I continued the conversation.

"I really don't know. Are they really listening to everything?" 

"well they found a way to listen to Molly—" I cut myself off before my voice broke again.

"do you think they're gonna call the police?" I asked, staring out into the mountains.

"we need to think—about the complications—of doing that" Tubbo stuttered out is words.

"but what are the complications of doing nothing?" I twiddled my thumbs in anticipation, but Tubbo didn't answer.

"we don't know anything yet—" Tubbo continued but I cut him off,

"listen, Molly could be dead for all we know, we need get help and start looking for her before—" I rambled in a stern whisper before pausing, to take a breath.

"before they do anything to her" I finished, my voice almost breaking. We sat in silence for another minute before Tubbo spoke,

"Wilbur's gonna want us back now" He stood and up and held onto my arm comfortingly as we walked back.

When we got back, you could cut the tension with a knife. Everyone sat at the dining table that we had barely used since we got here. There was a lined notebook in the middle of the table, Wilbur was repeatedly tapping the end of a pen to the corner of his mouth. The paper was split into a table, one said named "Don't Call" and "Call"

I pulled in a chair next to Wilbur, and tubbo did the same.

"what is this?" I muttered.

"we're making a list, pro's and con's for every action we do" Quackity said defeated.

"oh" was all I said. I continued to look down, counting every tap my foot would make.

"if we call—Niki could also be in danger" Wilbur spoke,

"We don't know if they're bluffing" Schlatt said.
"yeah, but we don't know how powerful they are" Iris countered.

a/n: ISTG IF I SEE ONE SINGLE IRIS COMMENT, I WILL REPORT IT IM NOT KIDDING.
IM LOOKING AT YOU #CANCELIRIS 😐😑😐

If this comment gets 10 different people commenting on it, I will write a full debate piece on why Iris is not a villain. I love writing those mmm.

"who knows, they could literally be listening to this right now" Sapnap perked up.

"what if—this may sound horrible, tried to call them back? Try to get more information?" Dream said, cringing at the silence.

"I'll write it down" Wilbur muttered as he scribbled a sentence on the paper.