Precap - 4

Finally I found the time to work on OPR. I am almost done with the drafting of the latest chapter. So thank you so much for being so patient. Here is a little teaser for my lovely readers.

Dragging his suitcase through the arrivals Nandkishore Raizada tried to curb his anxiety pretending to smile around each face he passed by but still the man failed epically. Nothing was helping him. In the next hours, he would have to face the Raizadas and the Gupta family, which meant only one thing. No one would save him from the Arnav Singh Raizada. His wrath would destroy the good relations he shared with the rest of the family and of course his friend Khushi.

###

Buaji...this is Arnav Singh Raizada! Devi Maiyya what is he doing here? He is Khushi's ex Boss who always bullied my sister!!

###

Arnav. I...I...really...

Every hope and every dream regarding Khushi Gupta would now feel epic thought the alpha male Raizada. But alas when have things ever gone smoothly for the dark creature? The loud interruption from closeby proved the same.

Oh are you behind that pillar Khushiji? Hello! Its good that I found you here all alone...

###
.
.
.
.
Hope this will be enough to satisfy your OPR cravings. In another 2 days I will update the complete chapter as well. Love you all. Be safe.