RECAP:

Hello to all. I am drafting this FF and an update will follow. However a few of you wanted to have a short summary since my updates are a lil slower than normal. So here it is guys.

Story revolves around OPR the over possessive alterego within Arnav Raizada who finds his obsession in Khushi Kumari Gupta one fine day in AR Designs. This new personality shares the mind with another cold n harsh twin called ASR. And both find refuge inside the chaotic mind of Arnav Singh Raizada.

As the story progresses OPR does not stops wooing Khushi until she gives in and considers his offer of being his girlfriend. While on the other hand he is at loggerheads with his cold and twisted side..the ASR.

Their relationship is growing into something more beautiful when the sudden entry of NK makes things difficult for both Khushi and Arnav. NKs bond with Khushi irks the OPR.

A few aggressive incidents on OPRs part and Khushi asks for a break from their relationship and resigns from AR Designs taking up a new job of a caretaker. But their relationship is still going strong and the two are working on it.
.
.
.
.
Hopefully this will help you all to catch up with my story. Stay safe and take care.