OPR - 22

Hello friends. Lockdown. Pandemic. No oxygen. Lives lost. Everyday we all are fighting with our anxiety and negativity. My prayers and positive energy to those who are in dire need of them. Hopefully this late update will give you all the necessary boost. Stay safe and happy.

Some people are so deep that once you fall into them, you never stop falling. Nobody makes that choice for you. None. Rather this happens out of your own will. Devi Maiyya guides you to that very person. But your fluttering heart takes care of the rest leading you to the other half of your soul.

Adrift in her thoughts, Khushi Kumari Gupta forgot about the man who was walking along her side firmly holding her hand in his own. Her preoccupied mind did not even comprehend that the two of them stopped moving. It was only when she felt two fingers tapping on her chin that Khushi's confused eyes met the owner of her favorite coal brown orbs.

Khushi are you alright? You have not said a word to me. I mean I know that it is pretty late for a night walk in Laxmi Nagar but still I would love to hear all about your day.

Khushi simply blushed in return and began to walk again only to be stopped by Arnav Raizada. This time she was held captive by his intense eyes.

Meri Jaan kya soch rahi hai?
(What are you thinking My Love?)

Hearing the sweet endearment the woman blushed furiously and tried to make an excuse for her absent-mindedness. Not realizing the fact that Arnav Singh Raizada was reading her expression with perfect clarity.

Ummm. Hum theek hai Arnav. Woh to hum...haan...hum mausam ka maza le rhe the.
(I am alright Arnav. It is just that...I..yeah...I am just enjoying the weather).

Mausam ka maza? Khushi? Do you think your silly excuse will work for me?
(The weather? Khushi?)

Khushi tried to escape from the clutches of her beloved. The keyword being tried. However, the man did not give in and chose to pull her even closer making it impossible for Khushi to squirm without touching him.

Ye aap kya kar rhe hai? Hum Laxmi Nagar ki galiyon mein aisa nai kar sakte!
(What are you doing? We cannot do this here in the streets of Laxmi Nagar).

Oh really? Toh kahan aur kya kya karsakte hain Ms. Gupta?
(Then what can we do and how much can we do it, Ms. Gupta?)

Khushi involuntarily let out a gasp at the surprising bold behavior of Arnav Singh Raizada. Ever since her confession, the man had become a lot more vocal and touchy-feely than normal.

Flashback:

When she admitted her feelings to Arnav he folded her in his arms so tightly that for a while Khushi could do nothing but bask in his heartwarming embrace. And then minutes later it seemed that he had an overpowering urge to see her, as he loosened his hold and simply stood rooted to the spot.

Arnav I...I am so sorry. So Sorry. I cannot imagine the excruciating pain you must be in after I so blatantly spoke about my hatred for you. I should not have said that. I never meant a word. I...

Shhhh. It's okay Khushi. Taqleef to hui the. Bahut zyada. Itna ki mere dil ke hazaar tukde hogaye the.
(It was painful. Excruciating to be precise. My heart broke a million times).

Tears of shame rolled down her eyes hearing Arnavs words. So Khushi asked for his forgiveness yet again. This time with her actions. She cupped his cheeks and raised herself to place a kiss on his forehead.

Lakhon Sorry aapko Arnav. Main sach mein...
(Tons of Sorry to you Arnav. I really did...)

Sweetheart stop crying. Kyunki un sab tukdon ko tumne phir jod diye. Woh bhi itni asaani se. Your three magical words healed me.
(Because you also put those pieces back together. That too so easily).