OPR - 5

At sharp 6.30pm Khushi Kumari Gupta trudged outside of her office premises with a heavy heart and a small smile plastered on her face. The former a consequence of someones absence. And ofcourse the latter symbolizing that her mind was lost in the memories of the same someone.

No matter how hard Khushi Gupta tried somehow the man Arnav Singh Raizada and her fate managed to tangle together. That too repeatedly. For example this morning inspite of being occupied with a board meeting her Boss took out time to watch her CCTV moments. Rubbing the back of her head Khushi recalled how ASR flirted with her over the phone. And stated how he hated the idea of making her uncomfortable.

Mr. Raizadas care and increasing compassion for Khushi is becoming obvious everyday and the lady cannot help but notice all the changes within the shrewd man. Adrift in her thoughts she absent-mindedly sat on the aluminium bench of the bus-stop.

Placing her cloth bag on her lap the woman reminisces how her Boss was being all adamant over the fact that she wanted to go home by herself. While today when Khushi finally got the chance to get home by bus her heart felt a twinge of disappointment.

Missing him to the point of exahustion Khushi Gupta surprised even herself as she pulled her phone from the bag only to send a message to Mr. Raizada. Her fingers involuntarily typed something which she wanted to know since this morning.

When will you return Sir?

As soon as Khushi pressed the green key her heartbeat escalated in realization. Uh oh. Had she just messaged her Boss??!? Did she just ask him for his whereabouts?!? She mused all tensed by her act.

With her index finger between her teeth Khushi gulped feeling super anxious at her own stupidity. Before she could come up with a way to rectify her mistake, the lady' phone vibrated once. She practically jumped two feet in the air.

She was not expecting such a quick response. Ughhh. Now what. Should I open the text or ignore it? The two thoughts battled for dominance in the mind of Khushi Gupta. Fortunately she chose to read the message. With shaking fingers she clicked at the new notification displayed on her cell.

Look ahead Princess.

The phrase made Khushi blink twice in astonishment.

Comprehending the words of Mr. Raizada the she raised her head to notice a familiar SUV parked across the road. Her heart thundered in disbelief watching the star of her thoughts as he emerged from behind the wheel.

### 

Clad in a dark blue three piece suit the ferocious creature stood a few feet away from his prey Khushi Kumari Gupta.

After the abrupt phone conversation with his PA OPR had turned more restless, even slightly volatile. The uneasiness of Khushis actions consumed his thoughts. Therefore snarling at his shrewd twin ASR the possessive animal immediately rescheduled the board meeting at his Delhi office for the coming week. His kitten will always be his top most priority.

Therefore winding up the official matters using his right hand man aka Aman the Alpha boarded the next flight to Delhi. And it just took him a couple of hours to reach his destination. In a matter of minutes he was waiting outside ARD, quite comfortable in his white SUV.

Every once in a while he checked his watch in desperation to see Khushi. When finally the feral beast spotted his object of affections walking towards the bus stop, with a growl he followed her. But before he could step out of his vehicle the beep of his phone halted his movements.

When will you return Sir?

The unexpected message of his precious prey asking for his whereabouts made the OPR give out a low appreciative growl. While pride and excitement battled for dominance within his mind. So his Alpha female cannot bear to be away from him. Uh huh. Interesting. Thought the dark passenger residing within Arnav.