OPR - 11

Three thousand plus words. Enjoy.

Contd. from last chapter...

At the clifftop....

Calmness washed over his entire being as the dark passenger within Arnav Singh Raizada embraced his very own Khushi Kumari Gupta. Her antics are a clear proof of the fact that she is hiding something from him, but the creature thought to give her some benefit of doubt as this relationship is pretty new for both of them. No matter what he can never be the ASR with her. That Satan will remain forever buried for his angel.

However he did not have to wait for long, as some soothing minutes later Khushi blurted out the reason for her earlier acts and as her words sinked within his complicated mind OPR went all rigid. His muscles tensed with every passing second as he analyzed the reality of her PA' ramblings.

....I just...I...dont know what to do Arnav Sir. I dont want to agree with Buaji and at the same time I dont feel good about giving up this....this chance of helping an old lady in need.

Rage. Unimaginable rage like hot molten lava bubbled inside the beast that till now was only residing within Arnav Raizada. The obsessive and over possessive side of Raizada was being forced to wake up violently by this one suggestion of Madhumati Mishra. Someone was demanding a separation of his soul?...his aura?...his Khushi from him?!?! WHY WHY WHY screamed his insides feeling the onslaught of emotions. Pain. Anger. And hurt to be specific.

A low growl echoed around the cliffside making the lady within his arms tremble in reflex. The Over Possessive Raizada tightened his hold over his object of affections and clenching his teeth he passed a husky rough warning in Khushi's ears.

Dont even dare to say 'Yes' to your Buaji Khushi....

He felt her squirming away from him which only multiplied his anger 10 times. And feeling her twitching back OPR twisted her around to face him but did not let go off her petite waist. The dark minded man sensed the nervousness filled in his woman' hazel eyes as they locked with his own angry brown. But this time even her flabbergasted state did not change his attitude. Before he could finish the pointless discussion the stubborn lady interjected him.

But why Arnav Sir?? A change of job wont really affect us, you see....

Its Arnav Khushi. Only Arnav. No Sir. No Ji. Only Arnav. WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP understood?!? And no I wont allow anyone to separate us.

The obsessive man released her reluctantly knowing that she was feeling uncomfortable in his arms and then prepared himself to hear out her part of the arguement. No matter the situation the alpha inside him will always hear out his female as to him they are each others equal. Hence OPR left her embrace and stood with his hands behind his back, a clear sign of control on his part.

Okay. Okay its....its....Arnav. Happy. I know we are in a relationship. And hypothetically speaking, if I choose to work elsewhere nothing will change between us.

Watching his fierce kitten arguing with him like a lioness made the animal mentally smirk. Even though he was hating the idea of this hypothetical separation still a livid Khushi always makes him crazy, so his twisted mind tried to dominate her further. Switching his attention he tried to  rile up Khushi Gupta.

Jaane dunga to ja paogi na Khushi...Over Possessive yuhin nahi hoon tumhare liye sweetheart. (You will get to go when I will let you Khushi...I aint Over Possessive for no reason you see sweetheart).

Kyun kya karlenge aap huh? Boliye?                                                                                            (Why? What will you do to me huh? Tell me?)