OPR - 8

Its 3am right now and here I am ready with the completely edited draft of OPR. Phewww. Enjoy my readers.

After adjusting the pleats of her saree one last time Khushi Kumari Gupta shuffled around the lobby of the Hyatt Regency. This evening is supposed to be the beginning of AR Designs participation in Lakme Fashion Week 2019 and as the PA of Arnav Singh Raizada Khushi had handled her pre event duties skillfully. The beauty with brains who is a pro at any given task felt jittery as tonight was not just about her first professional event in the realms of fashion industry. Rather it is so much more monumental in regards to her personal life.

Her Boss, the enigmatic Arnav Singh Raizada who also shares mind with a dark possessive being called OPR was expecting answers. From her. Or to be precise only one answer. A yes. An acceptance on her part. The dominant Over Possessive Raizada demanded a positive reciprocation of his intense feelings towards her. The woman sighed as she recalled it all. Checking her watch once again the lady played with the corners of her elegant and shimmering green saree.

She was aware of both the sides of Arnav Singh Raizada. ASR and OPR. The former was easy to deal with, just a superegoist cruel fella no biggie. However the latter scared her the most. Currently he has completely taken over her Boss and claims to be head over heals for her. And being over possessive, obsessive and animalistic (in a very touchy feel-y and erotic) way towards her, is a second nature for him. Gulping away her nerves the woman came to a final decision. She has feelings for the said man there is no denial about it. And not to forget she admires his caring nature. So tonight she will clarify certain things and come up with a compromise. With terms and conditions of her choice. And this time the OPR will have to meet her midway.

Nodding to herself Khushi Gupta marched with confidence to attend the most phenomenal event of her life.

###

Completely in his OPR form the man Arnav Singh Raizada kept pacing back and forth at the door of the hall. While everyone was busy ushering the guests and greeting the other business associates the alterego of Mr. Raizada desperately looked for any signs of his prey. From the past 16 hours the man had done nothing but wait in desperation. And with every passing second his patience was running out. Naturally neither his co-workers nor his rivals approached him, the body language of the creature screamed hostility. So everyone kept their distance.

Only Aman remained at the periphery to ensure that nothing went wrong. The violent end of their previous board meeting was still fresh in his mind. And the right hand man of ASR only prayed for Ms Gupta to appear as quickly as possible as she is the only woman who can calm the dangerous CEO of ARD.

The jiggling of anklets seemed like a sound from heaven for everyone present at the event tonight. While Aman, the staff of AR and the other guests thanked the lord for sending the angel of light for the dark ASR, the latter himself smirked staring at his beauty. Clad in a green saree Khushi Kumari Gupta strutted to the side of the stage making many men turn their lust filled head in her direction.

The beast gave out a low growl feeling livid watching his woman being eyed as if she were a piece of meat. Only he had the right to appraise the object of his affection. Not anyone else. The warning had immediate effect as all the gazes dropped in fear while a the obsessed OPR rushed to her side wrapping his arm around her middle. An open claim on his part. He wanted everyone to know that this beautiful woman was spoken for. An audible gasp made the creature lock eyes with Khushi Kumari Gupta.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? This is an official event you cannot put your hand on me like that. This will be a wrong message for everyone!!

Well to be precise I AM STAKING MY CLAIM. And yes I am aware that this is an official event Khushi. Moreover, this is the right kind of message to be sent.