OPR - 3

Heavy rain poured on the windscreen of a white SUV along with frequent intervals of thunder and lightening. Apparently, with every raindrop that fell from the sky the dark storm within Arnav perplexed him to the core of his heart. Also, what succesfully shook the foundation of ASR is none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta. His PA. The only woman who gave birth to the most dangerous personality within him - OverPossessive Raizada.

The ever intimidating ASR who was adamant on keeping Ms. Gupta away from his fenced heart shattered into pieces - courtesy of OPR.

Thankfully right now the beast was asleep. His continuous obsession for Khushi Gupta is a tiring job to say the least. And after dropping the lady home safely the animal disappeared altogether preparing for another mind boggling day for sure. Such was his routine.

Sitting in his SUV parked on a lonely road Arnav understood the gravity of this perilous situation. His calculative side came to only one conclusion. Khushi Gupta had the power over OPR. So if Arnav Singh Raizada needs any sense of normalcy in his life then his solution is pretty simply. The woman cannot remain just his Personal Assistant for long. The half asleep OverPossessive Raizada snorted in agreement making Arnav sigh in relief. For once his manipulative as well as dark side managed to agree on something. Pheww.

As the storm slowed down to a light drizzle ASR with a triumphant smile drove away to Shantivan. He finally found peace. A siezefire with OPR. Now the ball is in the court of Khushi Gupta. This small compromise will have to work if he wants to ensure the growth of ARD.

###

The next day at sharp 9am ASR sauntered inside AR Designs. With a nod of his head he greeted all the staff. Arnavs mood was relatively good since he made peace with OPR. Naturally the two were getting along. But alas the moment was jinxed as soon as his sharp minded self noticed something peculiar. No jiggling sound. No anklets. His desperate and dark side craved for the angle in red. Agitated by her absence OPR/ASR signalled Aman to join him in his office.

While some agonizing minutes later Aman Rathod finally found the courage to face Arnav Singh Raizada. The manager and right hand man of ASR was trembling in fear of what was about to happen. The poor fella had received an email of leave this morning from Ms. Gupta. The guy had a good presence of mind so he had already concluded the results of the upcoming conversation with his boss. The wrath of ASR awaited his presence. So as usual with mock heroism Aman advanced into the cabin of his CEO.

May I come in Sir?

He questioned in his well rehearsed polite tone. The one which is never reciprocated by the way. Thought a clueless Aman.

I dont have all day Aman. Stop being a schoolkid and SPEAKUP damn it.

Feeling an uncomfortable tightness in his throat the man finally spoke the words that he knew will lead to his guillotine.

Sir Khushi Gupta is on lea..leave today.

CRASHHHHHH

Followed by a loud,

CHUNK!

The crystal coffee mug broke into tiny pieces as OPR lost control over himself. And as expected the weak ASR shut his eyes at the blatant display of violence. Unfortunately Aman was not aware of this new side to his Boss. With sweat dripping from his forehead the guy backed away from the firebreathing monster OPR. Transformed for bad his Boss ASR prowled in his direction and in seconds he was lifted by his collar against the glass wall. He registered a rough voice speaking to him.

Are Raj and his team still tailing Khushi?

Yes...yes....from the night of the photoshoot...I assure you.