OPR - 9

Thanks for being patient and waiting for this FF. I was going through a writers block specifically with OPR. Finally I brainstormed a little and changed my storyline by bringing a subplot. I hope this will keep you hooked and happy like me.

Yet again, Khushi Gupta felt the burning gaze of Over Possessive Raizada all over her body. She sighed feeling the caresses of his dark eyes, which gave her the familiar goosebumps. No matter how hard she tried to ignore the ogling sessions, Mr. Raizada was adamant about his behavior. To make the matters worse the SUV stopped at a traffic signal making him stare at her more intensely if possible.

Bas bhi kijiye Arnavji. Aisi to nai dekha na humein. Ab to humne Haan bhi kardi.
(Please stop it Arnavji. Dont stare at me like that. Atleast not now, are we not official?)

Her remark made an egoistic smirk appear on his otherwise dark features. But who can stop the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada. Especially now, when he has his prey' heart in his possession. And on cue Khushi flustered as she comprehended the obsessive man' words.

Kyun na dekhun tumhe sweetheart? Jo mera hai usse to cuddle, kiss aur kaafi kuch karne ka haq banta hai mera. Ye to kuch bhi nai hai.
(Why wont I stare sweetheart? I have the right to cuddle, kiss and do much more with something that is all mine. This is simply nothing).

The PA of Mr. Razada gulped loudly hearing his admission of cuddling, kissing and lots more. Now that she is reciprocating his feelings the man will go to any lengths to make her all red. A tomato to be precise. The woman mused. Thankfully the signal turned to a shade which matched Khushi' and then he only gazed her from time to time reducing the awkwardness a little.
                                                          ###

Sometime later Arnav stopped his vehicle near her small house on the street of Laxmi nagar. Surprisingly today was a day of many firsts, so rather than running Khushi comfortably seated herself and trailed her fingers across the dashboard with no intentions of leaving the company of the enigmatic OPR. Tonight she did not plan to retreat in her shell as usual. Lost in her thoughts the woman shivered as a soft yet firm hand caressed her cheek lovingly. Rubbing her face against the warmth she shut her eyes.

Aisa karogi to main smooch kardunga Khushi.
(I wont be able to stop myself and will smooch you Khushi).

His promise with a hint of threat, scared and excited Khushi Gupta at the same time. She wanted to run away from the proximity of the obsessive man but also wanted to feel his lips on hers. Their wishes were the same. So why not indulge in it and sin together? Astonished, the lady surprised herself and Mr. Raizada with her bold thoughts.

Aur agar hum aapko mana na karen to...?
(And If I dont stop you then what..?)

Deafening silence blanketed the SUV. Only shallow breathing and irrratic heartbeats could be heard around the two desperate souls. And then embarassment flooded her senses. Khushi wanted the earth to swallow her there and then. Why did she have to be so bold all of a sudden? Insecurities tookover her fragile heart. However before she could find an acceptable excuse to flee from the scene a rough pair of masculine lips attached themselves to her own soft trembling ones.

The act in itself made the lady pull on the locks behind Raizadas head to which she heard a purring sound, in reflex. However the senseous kiss left her too breathless to make any sense of what was happening around her. So when Khushi felt the need to inhale the much needed oxygen she pulled away from her Boss. With a gasp she opened her eyes only to stare back at the twin flames which threatened to capture her.

Kaatil ho kya? Taras nai aata mujh par? Ek aadmi ko kitni baar maarogi Khushi Kumari Gupta?
(Are you a murderer? Dont you feel pitty for me? How many times will you kill me Khushi Kumari Gupta?)