OPR - 1

He wore the facade of ASR and walked out of the studio with dignity. This was an art that he mastered in. A pretense. Precisely a camouflage around the confines of his iron clad heart. One step. Two. Another three. And finally he pulled the glass door of his office to get some much needed space.

As soon as he exited the building the very man found himself leaning on his back against the red bricked walls of AR. With a shudder and a deep sigh he finally found an escape. The disguise disappeared instantly. While Arnav came back with a vigour. He shut his chocolate eyes for some relief but his disturbed mind visualized the same scenario once again. A mesmerizing Beauty in Red with shimmering silver danglers which made her glow naturally. Arnavs heart skipped a beat. For the first time in his life a woman fascinated him. Someone found the courage to cross the barriers around his pumping organ. How did this happen? Why? One moment he was skipping the stairs and the very next he felt a jolt of electricity.

However, the most bewildering fact is that this woman is none other than Khushi. Exactly.

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

A lady with whom he was at loggerheads since a while now....

The one who has the audacity to challenge the foundation of his principles....

The one whose strength and beliefs are slowly charming the socks off him, though his disdainful self will never admit it.

Arnav opened his eyes and tried his level best to compose himself. Today was a day of every kind of firsts. One single man was fighting with two aggressive personalities. One being ASR and the other something totally new and unexpected. Also ASR was loosing the battle against this dark side. Arnav Singh Raizada tried to put 'the ASR mask' back on his bare and open face. But he failed epically. With clenched fists and a tight jaw this unique human tried his level best to reach ceasefire. Unfortunately no matter how hard ASR fought, tonight the new personality within Arnav fought and shielded his every move. The image of the red beauty burned in his mind acted as a strong motivation.

While in his mind palace something else seemed to be brewing....

ASR- get rid of such thoughts...she is not worth it...she is Khushi your enemy...forget her...she is just a low class charity case..

Strange Personality- No I want to drown in her thoughts...she is heavenly...she is not my enemy...YOU ARE. I wont forget her. GRRRRRRRRRR. Dont you dare to insult her. STAY AWAY FROM HER.

ASR- WHAT THE...

S.P.- SHUT UP. DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM. Haaah. Foolish child.

Foolish child? Me? Enraged by the continuous insults ASR was about to scream at this new personality of his. How dare he? Thought the businessman Raizada. But the fire within him extinguished slightly hearing the shrilling sound of his phone

Pushing away his turmoil to a side and with his disguise in place ASR received the call in a nonchalant manner.

Bhai the photoshoot is over. Jeff is leaving. I thought we could discuss his compensation before he leaves?

Tell him to wait for another 5 Akaash.

Arnav Singh Raizada finished the call in seven words and hung up on his brother.

The unthinkable..

The unimaginable..

The unexpected had happened...

This new strange personality is not a common man. He is his worst enemy. Not a romantic fool. Not a lover boy. This is his primal side. The alpha male within him who was in a dead sleep for years. Arnav Singh Raizadas eyes touched his forehead as realization dawned on him.