OPR - 14

Coffee is a liquid full of caffeine and has been called unhealthy by all the health experts. But the little beverage has a lot of perks. It's full of energizing elements. The elements that ensure that we don't fall asleep and are at full strength at the required time. Some prefer to take it with sugar and cream while some are obsessed with its dark, coal black and bitter side.

And right now Arnav Singh Raizada was sipping the same liquid with an expression of serenity on his face. With his Over Possessive side on display, the man could not help but glow with a strange excitement that laced his insides. His happiness knew no bounds. Yup. The obsessive animal felt like walking on water at the moment.

However the source of his happiness Mr. Raj Malhotra who sat across from him, did not share the same emotion. His confusion is valid as well. But no one can understand the how and what of Arnav Singh Raizadas complicated mind. So Mr. Malhotra preferred to give a small smile instead.

The OPR smirked in a predatory manner and confirmed Mr. Malhotra's statement once again, to assure his over satisfied self.

You are sure about all this?

The possessed man pointed at the document lying on his desk and then glanced back at his most trusted informant.

Yes, Mr. Raizada. I am very sure. I have checked twice. I don't get it though? I mean if everything is happening within the family then why are we following Ms. Gupta?

The beast snarled in rage and narrowed his eyes at Mr. Raj, who now shivered in his chair probably feeling the change in the atmosphere.

I should not have been so forward...I am sorry Sir.

Don't force me to show you my ugly side Malhotra. You may leave now. Go..shoo...get out of my face.

The coward Malhotra rushed outside the cabin making the animal within Raizada guffaw. The nefarious being was now in a very good mood. He had heard it all and was no longer worried about the so-called ‘break’ that Khushi was adamant on following.

A sigh of pleasure escaped the lips of OPR as he read the document yet again. Sipping the last of his coffee the man traced the words that made his day.

Khushi Guptas New Job Info:

Ex Employer: ASR, CEO ARD.

Current Employer: Debo Devyani Raizada

Current Employer address: Shantivan, A-1, Pant Nagar, New Delhi.

Job Position: Caretaker.

Responsiblilites: Looking after Mrs. Debo, taking care of her medication, and invigilation of her outdoor activities.

Joining Date: 10th June 2020

Salary: Negotiable.

When Arnav Singh Raizada had walked out of Laxmi Nagar with a heavy heart he had no clue about this golden opportunity that would land on his lap.

Initially he felt enraged by Khushi’s behavior. Though a small corner of his heart relaxed as he managed to confess his feelings to his beloved.

Henceforth, an hour ago when the OPR was trying to come up with a plan to keep Khushi close to him after the sudden resignation, he found a nervous Raj Malhotra standing at the threshold of his cabin with a file which he requested him to read. And after reading the paper Arnavs alter ego growled in appreciation.

Even the gods want Khushi to be beside him. It is not a mere coincidence that his grandmother Debo Deviyani Raizada turned out to be the woman who wanted Khushi to work as her caretaker. Arnav Raizada loved his family and he shared a special connection with his Nani.