OPR - 19

Hello guys. I am juggling with a lot of issues at the moment and hence I have been unable to review yours comments. But I do read each comment very carefully as they are filled with your sheer love and constant support. So a humble request please bear with me.

As the first rays of sunlight greeted the window of Arnav Singh Raizada, his eyelashes fluttered for a while trying to adjust to the bright sunny day. A minute later the man was fully awake prepared to start his day with only one goal in mind. With complete control over Arnav, his dark alter-ego OPR mechanically showered and got for the most important task of the day.

His obsessive side desired only one thing. Khushi's confession. Yesterday the alpha male Raizada had allowed Khushi Kumari Gupta the peace and quiet after his heartfelt love confession. But this cannot continue for long. Khushi is his muse. His woman. His everything. And his Over Possessive self craved for her love-filled words.

Last night the 14-year-old Arnav wanted to meet his crush so like the good leader OPR permitted the boy to manipulate the mind palace of Raizada. He himself took a backseat to rest giving the teenager a few hours with his lady luck.

However, today is a new day and he will coax to reveal whatever she tries to hide in that beautiful heart of hers. It should not take too long. He only wants 3 simple words. Nothing more. The Over Possessive Raizada was totally prepared to even seduce Khushi if she appears to be ignorant of his demands.

With his head held high the nosferatu, Raizada descended down the stairs to the breakfast table, while his keen eyes looked around for his object of affections.

###

While in East Delhi Laxmi Nagar Mrs. Mishra tried to comprehend the eager words of her best friend who had called her up this early in the morning.

Madhumati Mishra smiled in triumph when her enthusiastic friend Debo joyfully informed her about her Chotte's growing fondness for Khushi.
The old woman rolled the cable of the phone hearing the delightful news. As per her friend, the trip to their family farmhouse was a success and very soon her grandson will be ready to tie the knot with Khushi. In fact, Debo requested a quick Roka ceremony to be held once she returned with her family and Khushi to Delhi.

You speak to Khushi about this proposal Madhumatiji.

Of course, I will Deboji. Don't worry about anything.

I just want the doll of your house to be ours as soon as possible.

Hehe sure sure. She is yours from now on.

Happy with the good news Buaji shared the details of the proposal with Shashi, Garima, and Payal. Naturally Gupta family was on cloud nine after hearing about the alliance and now were desperately waiting for Khushi's return.

Once Khushi gives her approval I will start the arrangements for the Roka ceremony.

Shashi Gupta made the announcement with a soft smile on his face. Being Khushi's adopted father the man was always extra worried about his little butterfly. He wanted the best for her. And Deboji' wanting his Khushi as the granddaughter of her house...felt like it.

Alright, let us celebrate this news with some hot piping tea everyone.

Payal called everyone to the table as she placed the teacups and the sandwiches that she had prepared for breakfast a few minutes ago.

###

As the Raizada family sans Arnav sat down for breakfast Khushi Gupta kept looking towards the stairs with a longing in her eyes. This morning Khushi woke up way too early because a certain Raizada had taken residence in her thoughts. Yesterday his confession blew her mind and today she very well knew that the man would not leave any chance of confronting her.