OPR - 4

While everyone in the AR office was busy with the preparations of the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week, Khushi Gupta sat in the canteen enjoying Manju Aunty's Brownies. Munching on the tasty treats the lady watched the hustle and bustle within the premises of AR Designs.

For a change luck had been on her side as ASR had to attend an important board meeting in Mumbai branch of AR. So naturally Khushi had very less work to do in the absence of her Boss. She kept working all morning without any jitters. No Boss meant not being hounded by the hunter himself.

Since all the staff were busy in the Design department Khushi felt relieved. No eyes were following her and none were whispering about her. Strangely after the Lavanyajis incident even Pamji and Simji were silent around her. If on one hand Mr. Raizada intimidated her then on the other hand his one order had given her peace and calm. She is feeling so confused at the moment. The Arnav Singh Raizada can only be described as her favorite sweet - Jalebi.

The round round orange swirls with an appealing smell and appetizing taste, the sugar syrup coated sweet has a charm of his own. And so does the enigma ASR. Strangely the woman who loved to refer this man as Laad Governer described him as her favourite sweet. Nothing is actually making sense these days.

But one thing is for sure the man does not hates her. Also he definitely feels something for her. Now the keypoint is what sort of feelings does he harbors within that complicated mind of his. Is it simply a passing attraction? Or does he actually likes her? Or god forbid has he fallen...?

No

No

No way.

Getting irritated by the continuous thoughts that plagued her mind Khushi quickly finished her brownies profusely thanking the canteen manager and proceeded to the storeroom. A lot of pending file work had to be done by the end of this month. So taking the opportunity for some "Me time" Khushi strode towards the storeroom. This will definitely give a break from Mr. Raizadas thoughts. She mused.

And an hour later the PA of ARD was completely engrossed in her paperwork. She hummed her favorite bollywood numbers and then unconciously started moving her hips not caring about anyone. Clueless about the watchful eyes following her moves.

###

1469 Kms away in one of the tallest official buildings of Mumbai, at the top floor sat Arnav Singh Raizada nodding his head every once in a while as the Mumbai Finance team of AR discussed about the annual monetary gain. The sudden meeting had diverted the plans of OPR to the great enthusiasm of ASR.

The discussion went on for sometime. Yearly losses and profits being the hot talk of the meeting. And ASR had happily for once taken over the board meeting feeling more energized being surrounded by his work. Fortunately OPR was absent since morning to his delight. So obviously his shrewd self accomplished the much awaited official tasks.

The meeting was running smoothly for a while until Aman asked for a 20 minutes break. At that moment a break sounded good enough. With thoughts of boosting himself with a cup a black coffee ASR happily left for his cabin.

However while enjoying his coffee the CEO wished to be updated about his Delhi branch. He simply wanted to ensure that things were running smoothly behind him. So to satisfy his urges the man logged in the CCTV site of AR.

Everyone seemed to be occupied with work. He was aware of the upcoming Fashion week and watching his workers busy with work the man felt rejuvenated. With a smile ASR was about to shut his laptop when gnashing his teeth in fury the OPR woke up within him.

ASR quicky understood the grave mistake he had made. Khushi was no where present in the CCTV footage. Calming the creature with a shushh ASR switched to different Cams in order to satisfy the beast. He knew very well what Khushis absence could cost him. One wrong move and ARD could tumble down like a deck of cards.