OPR - 23

Alright folks here is the last update of this fanfiction. I was facing a writers block for a while now. But its better to end it gracefully. There is no point in dragging this story. I think this tale has come to its end.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This love is not easy,

Just know it in this way,

It is a river of fire and,

You have to cross it being

Submerged,

- Love is Special

Khushi Kumari Gupta has always been an expressive soul. Emotions are as easy as breathing for her. She knows how to laugh, smile, cry and the list goes on. Even anger is not new to her. She feels and perceives it all. However, never in her life did she ever feel the emotion called jealousy. Love never happened to her before Arnav. In his company, she learned passion, possessiveness, compassion, and affection for the opposite sex.

And this time jealousy was also introduced to her by soon to be fiance Arnav Singh Raizada.

Standing in Arnavs cabin Khushi glared at the woman who threw herself at her OPRji without a second thought. A few months back this so-called model of ARD had left the studio in the middle of the photoshoot. And the circumstances forced her to replace Lisa Kapur. Although later she was thankful for the same because of that very mishap the dark passenger within Arnav fell for her.

At the same time, a crack of thunder reverberated around the cabin as the rain started to pick up. From the sounds, it was obvious that a huge storm was about to hit the sky. The sudden change in the climate perfectly mirrored Khushi's state of mind. 

Rage flooded her senses. She saw Arnav turning into her alpha male OPR, pushing her clingy form away from his body. But the woman seemed unaffected by the gesture and continued to ogle her man as if he were a piece of meat. While on the other side the thick black clouds rumbled continuously as the rain got heavier. 

Pounding her fist on the ceiling-high windows she successfully drew everyone's attention to her including Arnavs. The staff along with Lisa and Arnav glanced at her furious avatar that resembled the goddess Kali. As if ready to attack her prey she left the window and moved out of the cabin walking down the steps two at a time. Everyone flinched as another flash of lightning spider-webbed across the sky. 

Not liking the look on Khushi's face the alpha male Raizada rushed to her side but she seemed to have been possessed. The burning within her skyrocketed. She sprinted towards Lisa who stood casually with a styrofoam cup of coffee looking Khushi up and down not trying to hide her apparent disgust for the Indian wear.

Resting one hand on her hip Khushi grabbed the cup with her other startling Lisa. And then without giving the shameless woman a chance to speak, she poured the cup all over Lisa's micro-mini white dress turning it into the ugliest shade of brown. The bi**h shrieked looking at her now ruined dress while the rest of the workers guffawed embarrassing her further.

What the hell!!! ASR did you see what she did to my dress?? What more can you expect from a Low-Class woman like her? Fire her away from this very...

LISA KAPUR!!!! SHUT. YOUR. UGLY MOUTH. Don't you dare call my fiance any names!!!! Understood?!!?

###

The entire staff stood still hearing the roar of their Alpha. Everybody was prepared for the worst. As usual, Khushi Kumari Gupta's name triggered the ticking bomb within their CEO.  A gasp escaped Lisa's lips hearing the word fiance. She was not expecting this good-for-nothing behenji to be ASRs fiance. The news shocked her for a second. But then reality kicked in and Ms. Kapur laughed out loud.