OPR - 20

Alright readers. Here is the complete chapter. Sorry for taking this long. But something is better than nothing right? Haha.

Khushi saw it all. The brown eyes of Arnav shifted to a dark shade of gold. A reflection of his determination and possessiveness. She knew that he was ready for an open declaration. The OPR was in complete control and Khushi was completely trapped with nowhere to go.

Flustered by the unexpected attention from the Raizadas Khushi Kumari Gupta breathlessly waited for the inevitable revelation.

###

The dark passenger residing within Arnav growled lowly to express his exuberance. This is all he had desired from the beginning. The day he came into existence the OPR had only one single goal, that is to claim his muse for always and forever.

This afternoon playing around with Khushi amidst his family unleashed the hidden monster's dream-making him take the ultimate decision. He was aware that this sudden declaration might shock his woman but the obsessive man lost control of his urges. The whole domestic familial situation confirmed his decision once and for all.

So clasping Khushi's hand in his own the alpha male advanced towards the rest of his family who by now appeared to be somewhat aware of his obsession for Khushi Gupta.

Nani the whole idea of this sudden trip was you wanting to woo Khushi so that she could be my future wife right?

The Raizada clan sans Nani gasped at the bold question which OPR verbalized, definitely surprised by the missing anger in his tone. While the matriarch of the family smirked in return eager to hear his next words.

You are absolutely right Chotte. 

Then it's decided. Call up her folks as soon as we reach Delhi.

Why is that Arnav Bitwa?

Because I want to put a ring with my name on her finger. 

Saying so the Over Possessive beast lifted his Beauty' hand in the air and kissed her knuckles with his eyes pinned on hers. As expected the gesture left his audience bewildered. While blood pooled around Khushi's cheeks and her eyes widened in disbelief making him grin instantly.

Slowly he leaned towards her left ear and whispered his next words in a deliberate husky voice.

Ab kahan bhagogi Khushi Kumari Gupta...oh I mean Fianceji?!?
(Now where will you run Khushi Kumari Gupta...oh I mean my dearest Fiance?!?)

Giving her a little space the man stood beside her and began to answer the endless questions of his nosy family in his patent monosyllables.

###

Hello Hi, Bye Bye Arnav Bitwa so all those talks about EMI and loan were your unique way of romancing Khushi Bitiya?

What talks Ma?

Talks Mami?

Yes, Akaash, Anjali, these two love birds are very smart. I eavesdropped on their conversation once and misunderstood their relationship. Arnab Bitwa's romance is very different and intense I tell you...

As Mami explained to the family about her confusion and sympathetic feelings for Khushi, the woman in question fidgeted sitting in between Nani and Arnav.

She felt super awkward unprepared for this predicament that she was put in by none other than her beloved. Khushi felt like disappearing 10 feet under the earth at the moment. Khushi had wished to take a little more time before confessing her feelings for a certain Raizada. Unfortunately, the intense mind twin of Arnav retaliated in return.