OPR - 7

So you see Ms. Khushi, if you add the terms and conditions of the deal in the email then that would be great too, you just....

As Aman Rathod explained to Khushi what was wrong in her report the girl nodded every once in a while. Standing only a few feet away from Mr. Raizadas cabin she tried to stop her racing heart, while concentrating on Aman jis words was turning to be pretty difficult. And ofcourse the goosebumps on her neck clearly signified the hawk eyes of someone 'who shall not be named' on her. Fortunately for Khushi the physical distance between them helped the fog in her mind to clear a little.

.... and ofcourse you will need the the signature of ASR on the paper before you submit them to me....

Khushi gulped as she heard Aman ji address the Boss as ASR. She wanted to scream at him that the CEO of this Company was ASR but when it comes to her he turns into OPR. Over Possessive Raizada. Her shock was gradually turning to the state of denial. She knew that any minute now her possessive Boss will find the perfect excuse to bring her closer to him. In her mind Khushi recalled the words that he had spoken to her in the heat of the moment in the pantry room.

Jab koi kissi se deewaano ki tarah pyaar kare....
(When someone loves another to the point of madness...)

She tried to concentrate on Aman jis words but the woman' mind kept recalling the obsessive words of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Jab koi tumhare liye pagal hojaye. Jab uske dilo dimaag mein bas tumhara basera ho.
(When someone goes crazy for you. When only you exist within his heart n mind).

Khushi blinked furiously to clear her thoughts. She did sheep counting and even tried to chant the name of her Devi Maiyya. However how can one escape from the trap created by the evil OPR? The man is definitely an expert in dark magic.

....Jab koi tumhe apna banane ke liya marna bhi qubool karle....
(...when someone is ready to accept death in return of your belongingness...)

Khushi Kumari Gupta totally forgot that Aman ji was reading her face with a bizarre expression since long now. So when she appeared to be all flustered Aman Rathod took pity on the red faced girl. Therefore a little louder than his normal bari tone the man suggested something to her a bit firmly.

Ummm. Ms. Gupta I think you should make a few copies of some files before that signature of ASR. So why dont you take these folders and go ahead...okay.

The words pretty much broke her thoughts and with blood pooled around her cheeks the woman realised that she has been dismissed. Finding the perfect excuse to get away from the piercing gaze of her Boss, Khushi Gupta dashed to the copy room opposite ASRs cabin. Knowing that Aman Rathod will keep the dark Raizada occupied for a while she tried to get herself busy in the given tasks.

Or that is what she appeared to be doing. But in reality Khushi Kumari Gupta wore her thinking cap trying to mentally jot down whatever transpired between her and Mr. Raizada....uhhh...OPR a while ago.

So logically speaking. A, There are multiple personalities that co exist within her Boss. B, The most terrifying of them all is not ASR. Yup that was a misconception on her part. OPR is the grey shaded protagonist over here. Which leads to the final C, the dangerous OPR can cause a heart attack or comatose to Khushi Kumari Gupta.

As the lady tried to digest the facts and figures associated with Mr. Raizada, the man himself appeared around her from nowhere. His unexpected presence made Khushi jump 6 feet in the air, overtly displaying her response to his proximity.

You did not react to my confession as I thought you would.

The man who claimed to be all possessive about Khushi stated as she backtracked from him. His eyes did not miss the subtle movement. So obviously he took a step in the girls direction, making her shout at him.