OPR - 12

Hello guys. A Happy Holi to all of you. Be safe. Protect yourselves from every infection these days. Here is an update after being MIA for so long. So enjoy.

And like fresh drops of kerosene on the fire, a smiling Nandkishore appeared at the doorstep of his cousins' cabin. Unfortunately, the innocent fool remained clueless of the crime he had just committed.

Hey brother....oh hello Khushiji, nice to see here again. Green color really suits you huh.

Khushi Kumari Gupta felt the hair on her neck stand up. She quickly left the sofa with her heart beating at the speed of the hummingbirds.

She understood pretty well what was about to take place in this very cabin in another 5 seconds. So her perfect defense in this situation was creating a perfect distraction for the OPR. Yup in the last few days she had understood the mechanics of her mans darker side. So the woman did not even blink before using herself as the bait to save her new friend Nanheji.

Arnav I need to talk to you. Umm Nanheji I think Amanji is gesticulating me to call you from behind. Why don't you go and look into the matter huh?

Giving a confused expression Nandkishore Raizada left the cabin with a nod. And as soon as the OPR faced Khushi with a crazed look on her face Khushi took advantage of the privacy that they were granted.

Not giving the dangerous man a chance to react further the lady closed the little distance between them, grabbed his face and kissed the man with all the strength that she possessed. Her prime focus for now is to save Nanheji' from the explosion called Over Possessive Raizada.

The kiss started as an action to shield Nanheji but in a matter of seconds, it turned into a game of  passion. The hidden desires of Khushi were on sheer display and not the one to let go of such a chance her lover to indulged expressing his obsession for her. Almost five minutes later Khushi pulled her lips away from Mr. Raizada with dazed expressions. And what she saw took away her breath, the aftermath of the kiss involved intense looks reflecting in her favorite brown eyes.

What....was...that....Khushi Kumari Gupta?

The husky voice caused a tremor within her body. Who would not? Right. But finding all of her strength she simply gave a response that would distract him further.

Uhhhh....I felt like smooching...yeah I felt like smooching you Arnav.

The way he cocked his head giving all of his attention to her instant excuse made the woman turn all red like a ripe and fresh tomato. Mentally Khushi folded her hands and prayed to her beloved Goddess to rip the earth and swallow her this instance. Her physical appeal and touch always helped her to deal with the dangerous man.

Really Khushi?? Well if that's the case you can smooch me any bloody time. I have no issues.

He said cupping her face and dragging his nose all over her blood-red cheeks. Well, she did succeed in saving Nanheji. So this is a good sign...right? she mused.

Ummm I am hungry. Can we go out for lunch?

And just like that she diverted the attention of Over Possessive Raizada from the compliments that Nanheji had showered on her a while back. However the woman had no idea about the hurricane that this one friend of hers was going to cause in her already complicated life.

###

While at Laxmi Nagar, sitting on the rocking chair in the living room of her small house, Madhumati furiously apologized to her friend Debo.

The old woman and matriarch of the Gupta family still believed that Khushi should have accepted the job offer of being a caretaker to her friend. However, after listening to her nieces explainations, she gave the Raizada a last chance to be a good Boss to Khushi. She nervously curled the wire of her telephone around her fingers.