Chapter 16

-=+=- Skylar's POV -=+=-

Its been a week since Bayani woke up in the hospital. It has been a crazy week. Do you remember the girl Olivia I met on my first day of school? Well she came to see Bayani in the hospital and some interesting things happened.
I was sitting on the hospital bed with Bayani next to me. It was currently Sunday night, the day before Bayani got out of here. We were currently watching The Walking Dead when someone came barging into the hospital room. "Jordan!" she screams. "Olivia?" Bayani says. "Baby, are you okay?" she asks walking over to his side of the bed. "Uh  yeah." he said sounding uncomfortable. "What are you doing here?" I ask confused. Why are you here with my boyfriend?" she said, her voice laced with venom. "Boyfriend?" Bayani and I said in unison. "Yes silly! Don't you remember?" Olivia says sitting on Bayani's lap. "Excuse me, I think your fat ass is making him uncomfortable." I say standing. I have know idea what I was saying. I was just reacting. I walked over to the other side of the bed and grabbed her hair, pulling her off of his lap. "Let go of the you man stealing bitch!" she screeched trying to grab my hand that held her hair. I walked over to the door, opened it and pushed her out of the room. "Don't interrupt Norman Reedus!" I yelled slamming the door in her face. I walked back over to my side of his bed and I sat down. I continued watching The Walking Dead like nothing happened. "What was that?" Bayani asked and looked at me. "What? She waltzed in here when Norman Reedus was talking. I have a right to be upset. I say not taking my eyes off of the TV. "But I might say that it was hot." he said still looking at me. The show went to a commercial, so I looked over at him. "Why do you keep looking at me?" "Is it wrong to look at something beautiful?" I blush and look down. He just laughs. "Why are you laughing?" I ask him. "Because you look cute when you blush." he said putting his finger under my chin and lifting my eyes to meet mine. He starts to lean in and so do I.

***+***+***+***

Muhahahaha! Hey guys MrsKiani here. Umm its been awhile but don't worry I'm back. I won't bore you to death with details but I got sick. I'm still very sick but I wanted to write. So yeah... bye!

Picture of Skylar > or ^.

QOTD: What is you favorite book turned into a movie?

AOTD: Maze Runner or Divergent.

CBOTD (Cube Book Of The Day): Amnesia - Minty_Evelyn

BOTD (Book Of The Day): My Life with the Walter Boys - Fallzswimmer