Chapter 9

~~~~~Skylar's POV~~~~~

The movie endend and I was cuddling with Zach."So, Zach..." I said nervously. "Yes Sky?" he said looking over at me and smiling. "So you know how I watch YouTube right?" I said wanting to come out and say it. "Yeah....." he said cautiously. "Well Graser, I absolutely love your videos!" I said sounding like a fangirl. "Well Skylar, since you absolutely love my videos, you technically love me!" he said smiling. "If this is your way of asking me if I love you today, my answer is yes." I said, thinking about what I had just said. Did I just say I loved Graser? I was broke out of my thoughts by Graser saying "Please just don't post any of my pictures online!" "Okay I won't. But can I call you Graser instead of Zach?" I asked. "Of course you can!" Graser said happily. "So Graser..." I asked nervously. "Yes Sky?" Graser said turning to look at me. "So I watched your video earlier..." I said. "You did?" he said like he was scared. "And I heard what you said..." "Oh" is all he could say. "And Graser I really like you, but I've only been here for a day." I said sadly. "Oh okay. But for now you are my best friend, other than Bayani." Graser told me. "Okay Mr. Graser10cp! Well we both have school tomorrow, and we need to sleep so..." I said to Graser. "Is this a nice way of telling mr to leave?" Graser asked. "Yes. Yes it is." "Well I'll see you in first hour!" Graser said smiling. "Bye Graser!" I said hugging him. He hugged me back saying "Bye Sky! Love you!" "Love you too!" I said to Graser as he was walking out of the door. I was growing tired by the minute, so I changed and went to bed.