Author's Note

Very important date at the bottom
*old man voice*
What year is it?
What's up guys my name is MrsKiani to those of you who don't know me. I know it's been months since I've done anything but I have a good reason.

For the past couple of months I haven't been going to school. I had a severe stomach issue that I have to go to multiple doctors to figure out what it was. And after I figured that out I had to go to court over it so... yeah that's there. But now I'm back know in school and I have been for the past 2 months.

Just for the record I love you guys to the moon and back. It still amazes me ghat even after I haven't update in forever you guys still vote and add this book to your reading lists. You guys give me hope. You guys are the ones making me happy. You guys keep me writing this book, wanting to finish it. So I thank all of you, (even the silent readers, you know who you are) for keeping me inspired with all of the votes, comments, and the views you give.

This is the part you all want to know. I am going to be updating after my school is out, which is May 21 so I may or may not do a extra special something for you guys....

QOTD: Did you miss this book?

AOTD: Everyday

Just to let you know this song is one of my favorites. ^