Chapter 4

°°°°°°°°°°Skylar's POV°°°°°°°°°

After school was over I joined Shawn in the parking lot. We walked over to his  truck and he asked "So how was your day?" I didn't want to tell him about Zach because you know how big brothers are. "Pretty boring. And how about you?" I finally said. "Just a lot of people said I talked funny..." he said "Well I think they talk funny!" I said and started to laugh.  Shawn and I busted out laughing and we were still laughing when we got home.

When we got home our dad was at work, like usual, so I claimed my stairs and went into my room. I sat down at my computer and got onto YouTube. I was looking through some of the new videos and I saw that one of them were one of my favorite Youtubers, Graser10. He was The Cube SMP with xBayani, so I wanted to watch it. Graser started his intro like he always did.

"Welcome back to The Cube SMP! "

He started to talk and he ran into Bayani.  They started talking and he said something I took interest in. "Hey Bayani?" Graser asked. "Yeah dood?" Bayani said. "Well today I ran into really hot girl at school." Graser started to say. "What's her name?" Bayani asked. "Skylar... she's in our first hour." When Graser said that immediately got butterflies in my stomach.

No wonder Zach sounded familiar! He was Graser!

Now all I have to figure out who Bayani is.