Chapter 2

°°°°°°°°°°Skylar's POV°°°°°°°°°°

I got out of Shawn's truck and everyone was lookin at us. I whispered to Shawn "can we please go back home?" "Well we're already here. Shawn whispered back. I walked beside Shawn and people started to stare. I looked away shyly. Suddenly this girl ran up to me and screamed "OMG you like Luke Bryan!?" I calmly said "yeahh..." "OMG so do I! By the way my name is Olivia." "Uhh hi, I'm Skylar and this is my brother Shawn." "Are you guys like twins!?" Olivia asked. "Yeah" Shawn and I said at the same time. "Uhh we gotta go so.." I said ready for this day to be over. "Okay, well see you later Skylar!" she said and then left.

Well that was weird.

Shawn and I walked into the school, and got our schedules. Shawn and I only have one class together. "Well see you later baby sister." Shawn said started walking to his first class. My first period was math.

Uhh my least favorite subject.

I walked into class and the first thing I saw was this really hot guy. He was sitting in the middle of the room and all the girls were surrounding him. Except this one guy who sounds familiar... I take my seat and the bell rang. The teacher walked in and she started to take roll. She stopped at my name. "Skylar Jennings?" she said. "Yeah" I replied. "Will you stand up and tell us about yourself?" "Uhh I guess so... hey my mame is Skylar and I just moved here from Oklahoma. I have a twin brother, and I watch YouTube a lot." I sat down. I got a lot of looks from girls in the room and the guy who sounds familiar... "Okay well lets get started with the lesson." the teacher said. I didn't pay much attention because I was thinking about that guy.